XV

But I melted into the kiss and forgot all about my thoughts and questions.

" S I T  
S T I L L  L O O K 
P R E T T Y"

Btw, please please if you have any suggestions for the songs for the chapters please tell me! I am really struggling on editing on the songs!!

"Julia! Over here!" Charlotte shouted, it was lunch time and we were at the table on the left of the center. The gorgeous blonde whipped her head around and started to walk towards us

"Sup guys." She sighed and sat down.

I looked at her confused "what's wrong?"

"Everything."

I shot her a questioning look, beckoning her to go on.

"I don't know! Honestly, Rain isn't talking to me. AND Scarlett is hating on me. I mean, I know I called them out in the trip, but I thought we were over that. I thought it was just a small misunderstanding! But! Nooooo it wasn't, they ignore me, pushed me away. I mean I knew they were slightly mad but that doesn't make it ok for them to act like this" She said firmly "haven't you two feel the tension between the two of them and the three of us? And thats not even it!"

Yes. Both me and Charlotte felt it. The two have been ignoring us for a week now.

Don't be silly Roselette. That's what the other voice told me.

Deciding against telling her what I felt to make her worry even more,

"I'm sure they'll get over it." I said putting my arms around her shoulder

Just as I said that I saw the two of them walk in, arms linked and smiles on their face. They spotted us and walked over

"Hey girlies!" Scarlett exclaimed

"How are y'all's day?" Rain followed

I'm confused

Me and Charlotte exchanged looks, while Julia looked up and stared at them.

It was Julia who broke the silence

"Are you serious? Are you serious? How are y'all's day? Don't come up to us and start acting like it's all ok, after what? A week of ignoring us!" Julia bursted, pushing both her hands against the stand to haul herself up.

I agreed but I didn't voice that. I couldn't. Mother says to always keep your real negative thoughts, all i need to do is sit sill look pretty. And after all the whole school was looking. And I had a facade to keep up. To them I am the new, mysterious girl that came and took the throne. And for them I am cold, and secretive. For the first few days I came to the school I was open, and got myself my four girlfriends, 3 kind of? Guy friends and one boyfriend. But out of them, I was closed off because I realized that's how it worked here.

Act rich and composed

And for once in my life, I was glad of the constant bickering of my mother throughout my life. Because it is useful here in this messed up school.

To the people here, Charlotte and Julia were my mouth. I always took a step back in arguments and voicing my thoughts.

By now, a circle has formed.

Both rain and Scarlett looked shocked and taken aback.

"Oh don't look so taken aback! Don't try to look innocent. Don't even try!" Charlotte snarled

I knew what was coming next.

The five of us wasn't at the top of the food chain for no reason. We are spoiled rich bitches; but we are definitely not the kind that cries over insults.

I saw the anger swirling though Rains eyes but -

"What are you talking about?" Rain asked softly, her previous anger gone completely.

We were smart

I closed my eyes, oh god.

"Look Julia, i know you've been heartbroken because of being dumped but this is too much!" Scarlett stated her hands reached out, showing sympathy

We were good actresses

Gasps echoed around the room.

"And look Charlotte, i know you've always- "

"Don't. Stop lying. AND I dumped him. BTW Girlies, stop spreading rumors about us." Julia said calmly as she took a step dangerously close to the two of them.

Charlotte followed right behind her as I stayed seated.

But they had to continue.

But not before scoffing

"Look Julia -"

Rain started again

I saw it coming before anyone else, Julia's hand inched up a little.

She was going to slap her. She was going to get suspended.

I flew forward gracefully and I grabbed Julia's already raised hand.

"I'll take it from here." I chirped coldly.

The crowd got closer towards us; I never spoke so openly ever since I rose up the food chain and started to get noticed.

Oh they are going down.

All hell broke loose in the cafeteria.