V

Did he mean me or himself?

"H E' S  S O  T A L L H A N D S O M E  A S  HELL"

"H E' S S O T A L L
H A N D S O M E A S HELL"

I couldn't sleep after the party. His face would appear as soon as i close my eyes. I didn't understand why. I spoke to him once, twice if you count me shouting after him. I also couldn't seem to get what he said out of my head either, maybe it was just a joke or something but it didn't seem like it either. He seemed genuinely serious when he agreed to my statement, maybe he meant he didn't like me? But that didn't seem like the case either, his eyes looked distant, as if he was deep in thought and he said it with a frown.

Why the heck am I letting that idiot ruin my night I have no idea. Maybe My brain just felt like an ass tonight. I didn't sleep until 4am, giving me around three hours of sleep.

I woke up the next day and I felt horrible. The lack of sleep was obvious , I put some make up on to cover be dark circles before heading to the south wing where my first class -English- was.

Mr.rainwood, my English teacher is a middle aged man. He tried to be cool but just turns out to be weird.

"Alrighty class! We have a Shakespeare project in pairs" me and Charlotte glanced at each other "and I will be pairing you all"

Charlotte and I frowned clearly disappointed, whisper filled the room as everyone started wonder who heir pair would be. I looked around the room, and only now did I realise at the back of the room, three of the four golden boys were here. They had their classic bored face, meeting nobody's stare.

"Well, I wish I get paired with Alexander. He's just the perfect man isn't he?" A girl with blond hair said beside me, I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"The pairs will be as followed

Mia wanders and Ben penning

Charlotte Daniels and Vivian kite

Julie Brennan and Elliot den

James lemmings and Xavier Warell"

Several groans were heard after two of th golden boys were paired, but whispers of excitement echoed as people realised Alexander King will be paired with someone.

"Alexander King and Roselette Anderson"

My eyes widened, many girls glared at me but I was too shocked to give them a piece of my mind. Me and Alexander? I turned to face Alexander to find a slight smirk pulled across his face. He raised two fingers and saluted?
First sign of acknowledgement of Alexander King.
I could already picture the headlines of richston academy for this next month.
I raised an eyebrow at him and walked to sit next to him.

He spoke before me
"Missed me?"