X

I am going to start putting character pictures at the start of chapters (u know the place at the top above the chapter title? Lol idk what it's called) Anyhowwww, yeah so go check it out. You can obviously picture whoever you want but it'll just be my suggestion and who I picture it as. ENJOY!!

So this picture is what I think about Charlotte when she first walked into the office as Roselette's tour guide. With her golden hair tied up and red lipstick.

OHHHH ANOTHER THING: so guys thank you so much you guys are amazing! I have reached - we have reached 3k reads!!!! 🥰🥰

Ignoring my comment he continued
"Your cute when your embarrassed."

A day

A day.

A day had passed since Alex left me leaning against the doorframe, cheeks flushed and my eyes wide. Embarrassed. I was taken aback from what he said but managed to compose myself before grinning and retorting
"I know. I am just adorable aren't I?"

I had expected him to not know what to respond but I underestimated him. That boy had slowly leaned down until his face was levelled with mine. He leaned forward until I could feel his hot breath tickling the side of my neck. Heat Immediately found its way back to my face again. Why was I blushing so much these past few days I have no idea. Normally I am a confident person, someone who always kept their head held high. But with Alex, there was something about him.
I saw with the corner of my eye, his mouth opening wider as if to say something before closing it and leaning back and up until he reached his original position.

His famous smirk returned. That annoyingly hot smirk.

"That's better. Some red on that pale cheek of yours. Now, do me a favour and dream about me "

Then, he turned and left. he left.

I had huffed as I processed what just happened, staring at his retreating figure.

"Such a gentleman!" I shouted after him but he just lifted his right arm and waved not even bothering looking back. He let out a faint chuckle that I didn't know if I had made it up.

That night, I dreamt of hamburgers.