Meeting One Direction

Chapter 1

I woke up to find the sun shining brightly down on my face. I smiled. Today was the big day! The day where we beliebers could FINALLY book tickets to see the one and only Justin Bieber live in concert! I grinned as I skipped down the stairs surprising my mum and brother awaiting downstairs.

"You seem... happy today Lily!" my mum commented, halfway through making pancakes. 

"That's cause it's Justin Bieber ticket day" my brother, Charlie, smirked. "Haven't you heard her talking about it all YEAR?!" I rolled my eyes at him and sat down to tuck into my pancakes and bacon.

I lived with my mum, dad, and brother in London close to where Harry Styles was supposedly living. I liked One Direction enough to buy their CD's and a couple of their books but it was nowhere near as close to the feeling I had for Justin. 

"LILY? LILY? LILLIAN EVANS!" shouted my best friend Mia through the phone nearly deafening my right ear.

"Yeah?" I replied wincing.

"Oh phew. I thought that you'd died or something" Mia said. I could almost see her grinning.

"After your ridiculous shouting I'm surprised that I'm still alive" I retorted.

"Aww. Come on! Anyway, I called to ask whether you wanted to come with me to see One Direction!" Mia's voice rose to a squeal her fangirl  rising to its peak. I sighed. How many times did I have to tell her that I was in no way interested in the band that was One Direction. Sure, I had to admit their songs were good and their looks beyond average but nothing could make me leave my role as a belieber. Nothing. 

"Pwetty Pwease?" Mia pleaded.

"Alright. But I'm not promising to look like I'm enjoying myself or anything. Okay?"

"Fine. But trust me. You will."

"Uh huh. Sureee. When is the concert anyway?" my breathing started to quicken when I searched up 'Justin Bieber' on ticketmaster and saw the link saying 'Justin Bieber London Believe tour'. It was here.

"Um...  26th October." she replied. The believe tour date was set for the 28th. 2 concerts in a week. Sweet.

"Cool. I'll be there." I answered hurriedly booking front row seats. YES! I had gotten front seat tickets! I, Lillian Evans, had gotten front seat tickets to Justin Bieber's believe tour!!! I didn't realise I had cheered out loud until Mia asked what was going on. 

"Oh. Sorry Mia I just managed to get FRONT ROW SEATS TO JUSTIN'S TOUR!" I couldn't contain my excitement. 

 "Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you! Sorry, but I gotta go. See ya Lil" she quickly hung up. 

My phone vibrated with an incoming message. It was from my other best friend, Erica.

Erica:  Guess what?

 Me: What?

Erica: My dad just told me that this new radio station is giving out free VIP passes to both the One Direction and Justin Bieber concerts! 

Erica's dad was besties with the parliament and so got new news in seconds. His latest news was a new radio station was being made and so far the only listeners were Erica and her dad. So far. 

Me: OMG. YOURE KIDDING!

Erica: Yeah. I am.

Me: WHAT!?!?

Erica: kidding!

Me: Im confused.

Erica: I wasn't kidding bout the VIP tickets txt and I was kidding bout you thinking I was kidding- If that makes any sense whatsoever.

Me: No idea. But I get what you mean. SO WERE GOING TO HAVE VIP TICKETS?!

Erica: HELL YEAH!

Me: YAYYYYY.

Erica: :D

YES! VIP TICKETS! ANY GIRL'S DREAM TO ACTUALLY MEET FACE-TO-FACE THE TEEN SINGING SENSATION. 

I jumped out of the car along with my friends: Erica Henderson, Mia Walter, Zoe Parker, Josh Nicholson, Henry Wieber and Zach Martinez. We were outside the O2 Arena about to enter the mass of directioners.

Weirdly enough, I couldn't see anyone about except for us and the sound of screaming was absent. Huh. Wierd. Being the person I was, I just ignored it and entered the building followed by my friends.

"I can't believe it." I whispered. We were standing in the arena surrounded by... noone. There was absolutely noone there. I could see the drums with 1D printed on them and I knew we were at the right place. But absolutely noone was there.

"Um. Maybe we're early?" Mia suggested. 

"Maybe its tomorrow?" Josh said tapping his foot impatiently. He was here because being the loyal boyfriend to Erica, he had escorted her to the concert. The other boys were here because, well... to be honest I didn't really know.

"WHOO!! WASSUP FELLAS?" I heard a voice call almost giving me a heart attack. We all turned towards where the sound had come from to see... Louis Tomlinson.

"OMG LOUIS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?" Mia screamed running towards the stage where Louis stood.  We all followed her in an orderly manner though I could sense Erica and Zoe were screaming on the inside. 

"Hey beautiful" Harry Styles stepped towards Erica giving her a thorough once-over. I could sense rather than see Josh's glare before he stepped forwards placing a protective arm over Erica's shoulders.

"Hey guys" Liam Payne walked over to us pulling Zayn with him.

"Top of the mornin to ya" Niall grinned bounding over to where we stood speechless.

"What's going on...?" I questioned.

"What going on is you guys are being invited to stay with us for a whole HALF A YEAR" Liam announced.

There was a moment of utter silence.

"YAYYYYYYY!!!" Mia, Erica and Zoe screamed.

"We're not coming. Sorry." Josh said with Zach and Henry nodding their heads. I just stood there. Being with One Direction for 6 months. What did I make of that?