The way things used to be

Lily's POV

"Hey. Lily? You okay?" Erica asked me. I had been lying in bed the whole day unable to eat, drink or walk all day. 

"Yeah. Just leave me alone" 

Erica sighed. "We have a plan" 

That made me sit up.

"What plan?"

"Nuh uh. First, you gotta get yourself up and go clean yourself up before you hear anything more about this plan"

"Fine." I grumbled and went to go clean myself up.

30 minutes later...

"So. What is this plan?" I asked everyone except Liam as he had gone to pick up Zayn from hospital (he was being discharged at last!) who were all looking a bit nervous.

"Erm. So. We all pitched in ideas and eventually came up with one big idea." Louis said.

"We need to get Justin away from Kate and back with us" Niall said

"I disagree with that!" Josh called out. Niall glared at him shutting him up.

"Why are we going to try and supposedly save him when he is perfectly fine where he is right now. Incase you guys didn't notice, he lied to us!" I put in.

"Yeah maybe he did but he is still our friend!" Niall replied. "And I didn't know that you don't think that friends should be with each other through thick and thin" 

I opened my mouth but couldn't say anything to that so closed it again. 

"See?" Niall said looking smug that he had won.

"We've already pushed him away so it's going to take a while to get him back. Especially when he stole Erica's car which I'm really confused about because Justin doesn't do that!" Mia stated.

"Maybe Kate forced him to?" Zoe asked.

"No. I believe that Justin did that on his own. He could've ran away but he didn't did he?" Zach said smirking. 

Niall glared at Zach who just smiled innocently back at the Irish boy.

"TAKE THAT BACK!" Niall shouted.

"NEVER!!!!!! OOO. I SAID NEVER. WATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT?!"

"NEVER SAY NEVER!!" 

"BUT I JUST SAID NEVER HORAN." 

"TAKE IT BACK MARTINEZ" 

"NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NE- ARGHHHHH!" 

Niall tackled Zach to the ground where they started rolling around on the floor trying to rip each other's throats out [not literally]. 

"STOP IT YOU GUYS!!" Henry shouted making them both stop to see who had shouted.

"Just chill. Can I tell you guys a secret?" he continued.

We all nodded.

He took a deep breath.

"Okay. So... I kinda... have a secret girlfriend" Henry looked down.

"WHO?!" Louis screamed like a girl and started jumping up and down in excitement. 

"This... girl. She's real pretty" 

Louis just stared at him and shook his head in shame.

"Is that all you can say lover boy? All that you can say? Louis is ashamed of you..." he continued to shake his head in shame.