The truth... or at least a part of it

Lily's POV

"LEAVE ME AND MY FRIENDS ALONE KATE!" I heard Justin shout before I saw his body fall to the ground. 

"JUSTIN!!" I screamed running over to him. 

"He's fine. He just fainted" Liam said reassuringly. I just nodded mutely. 

Liam and Harry carried Justin over to one of the rooms upstairs and lay him on the bed. He started to move and opened his eyes. 

"What happened?" he asked confused. "Where am I?" 

"You're in a hotel room. I think it's Liams..." I said to him. 

"But Kate! She- she- she's gonna-" he shook his head and didn't continue.

"She's gonna what Justin?" I said as gently as I could.

"Nothing" he muttered. 

That night, I stayed in Charlie's room with Justin and Harry as a foursome. Yes, it was awkward since I was the only girl there. 

After some setting of rules which turned in my favour as I got the King sized bed and the others got 2 singles (Harry was meant to sleep on the floor), we all went to sleep. 

I woke up suddenly. At first I didn't know why but then I heard the sound again. Someone was crying and shouting.

"Is anyone there?" I asked cautiously. I slowly got out of bed and followed the sound to Justin's bed. He was shivering and holding onto his pillow for dear life. 

"Justin. Justin! Wake up!!" I shook him and he woke up hitting me in the face with his arm in the process. 

"OW!" I cried clutching onto my cheek. 

"Sorry" Justin apologised. 

"Naa. It's fine. What's wrong? You were crying and shouting in your sleep!" I looked around the room not surprised to see that the other two boys were still sound asleep. 

"It was just a bad dream. That's all." he said hiding his face in the covers.

"Justin. You know you can tell me anything right?" I said patting his back. 

He was silent for a while before he sighed and took my hand leading me out of the room and into the corridor. 

 "Come on" he said pulling me further into the elevator. The doors closed and we were just standing there in the unmoving elevator.

"So..." I said feeling a bit awkward. 

"Erm. Yeah. So..." He said looking down.

"You were gonna tell me?" I asked before yawning. 

"Oops. Sorry! I'm just a bit tired" I apologised. Justin just smiled and shook his head.

"Ok. So." He started before I saw his eyes widen and he started talking to himself. What?

Justin's POV

"Ok. So" I started to say when suddenly I heard the voice again. This time it wasn't Kate. It was HIM. 

Ok. Stay calm Justin. Stay calm. 

"What do you want?" I said between my teeth as quietly as possible so that Lily couldn't hear. Ah dang. I think she could. We were in an elevator after all.

Were you going to tell her? And remember that you can talk with your mind as well.

"What if I don't like using my mind to talk?" I said. Lily just stared at me as if I was insane. That'll take a lot of explaining.