Kate

Niall's POV

I was happily sitting outside eating away at my peri-peri chicken from Nandos when Zayn, Louis and Liam came out. 

"Hey guys!" I said, my mouth full of chicken.

"Nialler!!! You didn't tell me you got Nandos! I wanted to share!" Louis glared at me. I turned red. 

"Er..."

"NIALL! HOW DARE YOU. HOW CAN YOU NOT THINK ABOUT SHARING?!  WE ARE BEST FRIENDS OKAY? BEST FRIENDS AND BEST FRIENDS DON'T GO AROUND NOT SHARING NANDOS." Louis screamed at me making me recoil back in terror.

"Louis. CHILL MAN!" Zayn interuppted.

"Yeah Lou. We need to focus on what we came here for." Liam said.

I gazed at them warrily. Why were they here? "Why are you guys here?" I asked them

"We're here because we're the FBI and we want to take you to prison for not sharing any Nandos!" Louis said his voice getting louder and louder.

"LOUIS. CALM DOWN." Liam shouted at him making Louis wince. "Ok. good. Now Zayn. Explain" 

"That rhymes!" Louis smiled for the first time since he'd come outside.

Zayn glared at Louis before starting to explain. "We need your help Niall because we believe that Kate has gone to tell the police about what she has done." 

I stared at them. "Er... isn't Kate here?" I asked them puzzled.

"No. She left last night when me and Harry went to go check on her." Louis answered.

"Oh. Where is Harry anyway?" I looked around to see no Harry.

"He's with Lily. Probably." Louis seemed smug.

"Oh right. Um guys?" I had just thought of something fairly obvious. They all stared at me waiting, in response. 

"Even if she does go to the police, we still have the truth on our side and we can tell them that she's crazy and tried to kill Lily! Oh, not to mention she knocked us all out and killed Lily's twin sis... which we need to talk to her about" I added the last bit in as more of a reminder to myself.

The boys all just stared at me wonderstruck. "Nialler. You are a genius." Louis whispered. 

I smiled. "I am?"

"NO! YOU FREAKING IDIOT. KATE WILL JUST PRETEND TO NOT BE CRAZY AND JUST DENY EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO HER. WHO WILL THEY BELIEVE IN? 5 IMMATURE BOYS OR AN INNOCENT LOOKING GIRL?" Louis screeched at me.

"Um..." I didn't know what to say to that.

"Lou. We're not immature" Liam said gazing sternly at him.

"YES WE ARE. YES WE ARE. " Louis screamed stomping his foot like a small child. 

"LOUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!"  We all turned to look at the front door of the bus where Eleanor stood. 

"Hi." She blushed at the attention she was getting. When noone answered, she stepped outside and calmed Louis down.

"Louis. Listen to me. You are immature but you sometimes need to be mature. So, if you come across to the police as MATURE. They'll believe YOU and we can all go home and celebrate!" Eleanor smiled at Louis. Wow. She must have been listening to our conversation the whole time. So much for privacy.

There was a long pause of silence where Louis and Eleanor just stared at each other.

"Sorry babe. Sorry guys" He apologised.