I'm Harry Styles!

Lily's POV

We were all sitting in the tour bus getting ready to for an amazing vacay with One Direction and... JUSTIN BIEBER!! It turned out Justin also had a year off too and since he had nothing else of much importance, he decided to stay with us. FAN GIRL MOMENT. 

"Guys, why is there a truck with a MASSIVE picture of Erica's face on it?" Louis asked staring at the truck behind us.

"Oh. That's my car truck!" Erica smiled happily waving to the driver who waved back. "It has all my cars in cause I thought we might need them"

"Cars?" Harry sat up, suddenly listening.

"All?" Zayn stared at Erica in disbelief. "And how many cars does all equate to exactly?"

"Er...  around 94? It's not a lot." Erica said brushing it off. 

"NOT A LOT?! ARE YOU CRAZY WOMAN!?" Louis screeched capturing the attention of everyone except for Justin who had his eyes fixed on the drivers seat.

"Sorry to interrupt guys but who's DRIVING THE BUS?!" Justin shouted pointing at the driver's seat. We were speeding down a downward slope and picking up speed. No wonder it took effort to stay on 2 feet. 

"Don't worry. I'm on it, like donkey konit" Liam shouted, jumping into the drivers seat and beeping the horn a couple of times.

Zoe sighed. "Liam. Do you even know how to drive this?"

"Sure yeah! I do!" Liam replied offended before he realised he really didn't. "Er. Guys... I need HELP!" he shrieked.

"MOVE OVER KING KONG" Erica shouted butting Liam out of the seat and taking over. "LET THE PRO SHOW YOU HOW IT'S DONE" She zipped past beeping cars and hurtled past traffic lights like a boss ;) . Suddenly, the bus started to slow down. "Guys we have a problem. The gas is low!"

"Then drive us to the nearby gas station and while you're at it, try driving faster why don't you?" Harry added annoyed that he had fallen to the floor more than a couple of times. 

"I'd try to but this thing doesn't go any faster" Erica replied slowly driving us to the nearest station. 

We arrived at the gas station with only literally, few drops of gas. "Wow. That was a close call!" Mia smiled at everyone. 

"Yeah. I'm gonna go and see the sweets and stuff in the shop there so see ya later" Josh called out before hugging Erica and departing.

"Ma'am. We need to see your driver's license" a tall man tapped Erica on the shoulder. Shoot. It was a police officer.

"Um... my driver's license?" Erica stammered, eyes wide and brain working at furious speeds. She was only 14 and therefore, not allowed to drive.

"Yes. You're drivers license." The officer tapped his foot impatiently.

"Er... yes. You see, about that..." Erica trailed off at a loss of what to say.

Suddenly, Harry seemed to perk up. "Sir, I have Erica's driver's license. I'll just go get it." He disappeared into the bus leaving us behind in an awkward silence. 

"Here it is!" Harry handed the policeman a driver's license. The policeman narrowed his eyes. Uh oh.

"This is not the young lady standing in front of me right now. This is YOU!" The officer glared at Harry. 

"Oh noo... This is me officer. You see, I decided to undergo plastic surgery and change my vocal tones and everything to look and sound like a girl. I even changed my name to make it a girl's name." Erica gazed at the officer with big, innocent eyes.