Food, Food and more food

Lily's POV

I was sitting there with Justin's arm around me sipping my water when I was suddenly surrounded by clicks, flashes and shouting. I gave a huge scream and nearly dropped my cup of water.

Justin's arm tightened around me as he shot the reporters death glares. He was about to get up when Harry burst into the room.

"What's going on here?" he shouted as he saw the reporters all trying to get through the bus door.

"Harry! Harry Styles! What do you think of Justin and Lily?!" one reporter asked. I could see Harry get a little mad. 

"What about them?" he said his voice cold.

"I heard they're going out!" another shouted.

"Guys. We're right here!" Justin put in waving his other arm around to attract attention.

"Yeah. And we're not dating. I mean, how wierd would that be?" I put in and laughed. It was true. We weren't dating but Justin had asked me and Harry had as well. I didn't know what to do!

Harry went to the door and slammed it shut in the reporters face and I could hear the oomph of several people falling down the stairs.

He went on his phone and typed something on it before sliding it back into his pocket.

He crossed his arms and looked at us cuddled on the floor "So. Are you guys dating?"

"Erm..." Justin trailed off. He didn't know what to say since I hadn't answered. Little did he know that Harry had also asked me out.

"No. We aren't" I said. I still needed time to think. 

"Ok" he said and walked back to his room. I heard the door shut and I buried my head in my hands. My life was so messed up right now. I needed some time off plus was it even possible to love two people at once?

"hey" I heard Justin say as he hugged me. "Are you alright?" 

I shook my head. "No Justin. I'm not. Too much stuff has been happening to me lately and I don't know whether I can take it anymore! Maybe I should just go home..." 

"NO! LILY! YOU CAN'T!" he shouted. He paused and calmed himself down before continuing. "Lily. You can't. You mean so much to all of us that leaving would break all our hearts! Why would you even think of leaving such a caring family? I know you miss your mum. I do too but one day you're gonna leave them to start your own life. Just consider this as training?" 

I sighed. He was right. This would be cowardly just running away from my problems when I should face them instead. I looked at Justin and smiled. "Thank you Justin. You are a great person you know that?" 

"Not as great as you" he said and I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

When I woke up I didn't know where I was. I sat up and looked around the room. How had I ended up in Louis' room?

"MORNING!" Louis shouted as he came through the door. 

"Urgh. Louis, do you have to shout?!" I grumbled.

He grinned. "What kind of question is that? Of course I do! Now wake up! Danielle is coming in a few minutes and Liam really wants you to meet her!"

"WHAT?!" I shouted quickly getting out of bed and rushing to the bathroom. I heard Louis chuckle as I slammed the door.

Half an hour later, I had changed and showered. I went out of the room and was faced with a curly haired boy.

"Oh. Morning Lily" he said before walking off. What was that?