The world knows who we are

IT'S THE FIRST KISS GUYS!

- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - -- - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - -- - -- - - - - -- - - --  

Lily's POV

"I WANT MY CARROT CAKE!!!" Louis screamed at Niall who was greedily eati- oh wait. He'd already finished it and was now licking off the remains off his fingers. 

"Chill man." Zayn said from the sofa. He had been humorously watching the scene in front of him for the past few minutes. 

Harry was sitting on the sofa doing a twitcam with Liam and Justin at his side. They were now waving at the fans who were probably deafened by Louis' constant screaming for his carrot cake. I was the only girl down here. The others had gone up unable to take the screaming while Josh and co. had followed them. I was kinda glad Zach had gone too. 

"Lily? Come over here!" Harry called to me beckoning with his hand. "Say hi to the fans!" he grinned.

"Er. Hi!" I smiled and waved at the camera. I looked at the comments on the side. Oh dang. 

@directionerforever: WHO'S THAT GIRL!?

@belieberdirectioner: She's ugly.

@truebelieber2: shut up guys. You're just jealous. Hi Lily!

@k_heartnialler: yeah guys! You guys sure don't act like real directioners or beliebers! #ashamed

My heart sank at the first 2 comments I saw but immediately rose again when I saw the next two.

"Lily. Don't listen to them. I mean, the people who say bad things. You can't just let what others say bring you down especially when they don't know you and how much of a nice person you are!" Justin smiled at me in encouragement which only made my heart swell with happiness. 

"Thank you Justin! Like you always say: Kill 'em with kindness!" I grinned back.

"Lou! Don't you need to go pick Eleanor up?!" Liam called to an angry-at-Niall Louis. 

"Yeah. I'm going now. Without my carrot cake THANKS TO YOU!"  Louis pointed threateningly at Niall who raised his arms up, surrendering. Without another word, Louis stormed out and went to go pick Eleanor up. 

"When they get back, we can start cruising to our hotel!" Liam smiled. "And then I can see Danielle..." 

"Wait. What?!" We all stopped talking and turned to face the bottom of the stairs where Zoe stood. "You have a girlfriend?!" she screeched in disbelief.

"Er... yeah." Liam said nervously.

"I don't believe this. Then what was with the hugs and flirty smiles?" she seemed like she was about to burst. Liam, on the other hand, went from confused to wide-eyed. 

"Zoe. I do love you, but not in that way. It's more of a sisterly feeling. I'm sorry if I made you think that I loved you another way, but I love my girlfriend Danielle." Liam looked like he was about to cry. Aww.

Zoe just stamped off. "I'll go talk to her" I mumbled before following Zoe. I found her in Liam's bedroom crying on the bed. I sat down quietly next to her and waiting for her sobs to subside.

"I'm so-sorry Lily. I ju-just thought that ma-maybe h-he actually lo-loved me" Zoe wailed. 

"Zo. I know you're heartbroken and not ready for something else but I know someone who kinda likes you." I smiled sheepishly. 

Zoe's eyes widened. "Who?"

"Not telling!" I teased, happy that she had stopped crying.

"Not fair! Lily! Tell!" she demanded.