The Plan

• Dedicado a Erica Song

Harry's POV

We were on our way to rescue Justin in Erica's cars.

Louis drove her pink Ferrari at a normal speed as his slow speed equalled a normal speed in the sports car.

Liam drove the Hummer while Erica illegaly drove her i8.

Me in the passenger seat just incase we got pulled over and we had to repeat another policeman scene like the one we had experience at the gas station.

Erica drove at the front only because I had the map and knew where we were going. 

"We turn right now." I told Erica. The ride there was mainly just random chatter with the occasional direction here and there.

She turned and I glanced back for the 100th time to see whether everyone else was still following behind. They still were.

I heard my phone ring and saw Niall calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Harry! Louis wants to know when we'll get there?" 

I heard Louis mutter something in the background and Niall say "Well you did ask me to ask him!" 

"Hello?" I asked.

"Oh hey Harry sorry. Louis was being difficult." Another mutter and then a "hey!" from Niall.

"Anyway. So when will we get there?" Niall asked

"Erm... We're nearly there so another... 5 minutes or so?" I answered scrutinising the map.

"He said 5 minutes or so" I heard Niall repeat to someone. Probably Louis.

"Okay. He said okay. Byeee" Niall said cheerfully and I hung up.

5 minutes later...

"Okay Erica. You can pull over. We're here" I said feeling nervous.

Erica just nodded and pulled over in an empty spot. Liam and Louis both did the same.

We all got out of the cars and I called our tour bus driver while Erica called her car truck driver, Harvey, to park nearby but out-of-sight.

"Thanks. Yep. Bye" I said and hung up.

"So what now? And which house is it?" Danielle asked looking at the clusters of houses around us. 

"From what I know... it's one of these." I answered sheepishly.

"Way to go Styles" Mia rolled her eyes.

"Well. Part of the plan WAS to find out what house he's kept in!" I shot back.

"OH MY GOSH!" I heard someone scream. 

I turned round and saw Erica gaping at something.

"IT'S MY CAR!!" She jumped up and down clapping her hands in joy.

"If her car is here... Justin must be near" Louis rhymed.

"Then lets go!" Eleanor said impatiently.

We all went and searched each of the houses before I saw something that looked incredibly familiar. 

Kate.

"Shh. Guys. I know where he is. Just be quiet and don't shout no matter what happens!" I whispered. I didn't want Kate to see us.

We all creeped into a small park that was next to where Erica's car was since Erica had taken it with her spare key and put it back in her car truck down the road.