2.

Edited:

"Yeah, truth or dare sounds fun!" Perrie says looking at me right I'm the eye with a vexing smile. I bite the inside of my cheek, "You guys really love fucking stressing me out don't you?" I tighten the blanket around myself.

"Oh you know we don't mean to Ro." Harry puts his arm around me, grinning. I shuffle uncomfortably, I'm the one who advocated to do something exciting, so this is simply what I get, "Fine, I guess I'm in." I shrug. The last time we played truth or dare, I swear the fucking game would never end.

"Alright, truth or dare it is then." Liam says. All of us get in a circle, I was next to Harry and Niall, and Perrie was next to Liam and Louis. "So, who's going first?" I asks. Everyone glances around and one another, waiting for someone to suggest to go. "How about we spin a bottle to see who goes first." Niall says, fiddling with his bottom lip.

"Ok," Harry says getting up to go to the kitchen where there was already a few empty glass bottles before hand. I watch him as he sits down and places the bottle in the middle of our circle. His shirt falls lose at his collar as he leans forward, exposing the inside of his bare chest, with his necklace leaning forward with him. My eyes involuntarily peer at his tan inked skin, up until he sits back and pushes his shirt back in place.

"Ok, here we go." Liam spins the bottle and it It felt as if it was spinning for ages. Perrie was sitting there with here knees up as she rested her arms on them. I glance at her and she sticks her tongue out at me, I roll my eyes in response,  chuckling at her. The bottle starts to slow down, and the fucking suspense was irritating as shit. Then a sudden halt came, right in front of me. My toes curled and I hide my face under my blanket for a second, "Ah fuck," I mutter slowly. I'm lucky that I don't have to the battle of having the possibility of having to go through a truth or a dare of my own, but I do have the exasperating honor of feeding one to someone else. Harry chuckles at my small choice of words.

Before I make any decisions, Liam makes a quick speech, "Wait, before you do anything, let me go over some rules so that this game won't be boring as shit. Firstly, if the dare is undoable, then your turn is skipped, and whoever you dare doesn't have to do anything. So don't waste your breath. If the dare or truth is doable, you have to do it. No pussys here. This next rule is a total bitch, and I'm sure you guys remember it from last time. If someone doesn't do the truth or dare, and it's doable, then they have to put $100 from there wallet in the middle of the circle, and that money will go into Zayns bank account," Liam declares.

"Why Zayn's!" I scoff. Zayn is rich enough as it is. "Because he isn't here." Liam says smiling. "Fine." I roll my eyes, choosing not to waste my breath on stupid shit. "Ok, that basically sets the rules then." Liam says putting his hands together.

"Alright Rose, get this shit started already," Louis says impatiently. I squint, looking around at everyone. In my mind, all I could think about was the dare Perrie gave me last time, and I want revenge. "Hm... Perrie," I say. "I knew you were going to pick me! Eat ass," Perrie says and we all laugh, "Truth or Dare."

"She's gonna pick truth," Harry mutters a bit to loud. Perrie flips him up, "shut up. Dare." She picks. The boys make stupid rowdy sounds as if they're surprised but I don't, Perrie and me did have our ups and downs but, she was my best friend, and I know her well.

"Alright.... I dare you to..." I take a moment to stir up something vexatious, "go to the neighbors house, and ask him if you two can make out," I clap. Perrie put her hand on her chest like she was offended. "I'm kinda dating ZAYN!" She backs off. "WELL THEN, why isn't he here?" I ask. She needs to stop making excuses and toughen up. It's just a dare. "I TOLD you yesterday, HE is SICK!" I pout, "Ugh, Fine." I was definitely annoyed but she had a real excuse. "Ok, spin the bottle Liam." I say quickly so that one would waste their time chewing me out.

"Alright Louis, who do you choose?

LOUIS POV

I don't really know who to choose. Maybe I should choose Harry, nah, he would definitely choose truth. He's a scaredy-cat too but he won't show it. But Niall is that bitch. I can see the look on his face that he will do shit. "I choose Niall," I say patting his back. The instant I chose him, he jumped up in excitement, he acts more drunk when he drinks soda than alcohol.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Fookin dare." He claps, stirring in his position to get ready, rubbing his palms together.

"Ok, I dare you, to go ask the neighbor, the one that you did shit with last time... if you can... uh... I dunno eat dinner with her at her house," I declare.

"Fuck shit, sure!" Niall says easily getting up, leaving us all surprised.

"Hahaha, no way," Harry laughs as we all follow Niall.

ROSE POV

Harry held his hand out to help me up and I gladly take his offer. My mind can't help but realize the softness of his hands as my grasp is in his. Mindlessly, I tug my hand away after getting the help that I needed, yet Harry kept his grip firm on my hand. My head shoots towards him and the smirk he has on his face is intimidatingly charming. Goosebumps roll down my back when Harry bites his bottom lip to stifle his laughs and I shake my head irked, but at the same time a little satisfied at this little game Harry has going on between us. Me knowing that Harry will not let go of my hand whether I fight with him or not, I let him win this one. I look over at Perrie and she's giving me that aw you two are cute look and I just roll my eyes.

The girls name was Karen, and the first time her and Niall met was through a dare. Niall had a fondness over her, and clearly he still does whenever we see him blow on his hands and rub them together anxiously as he stands facing her front door. He looks at us as we stand behind the bushes at the edge of Harry's lawn and we give him a thumbs up when he looks at us. We couldn't hear what Niall or Karen was saying, all we saw was Niall nod and walk in to her house.

Thanks for reading!
Vote, comment, share!!

:)