4.

I was a little nervous as we sat down but the jitters starting to go away as we actually started to make a conversation.

When Niall said Karen was making a whole dinner ready, he meant it. There was spaghetti, salad, bread, wine, and some other foods accompanied with it.

We were actually having a genuine time until some questions started to be asked.

"So, Harry, since when were you and Rose a thing?" Karen asked, but she definitely didn't sound rude or anything, just curious.

Harry gave me a glimpse, I bit my lip a little as the room when silent.

"It's only been a month." Perrie managed to peep out breaking the silence.

"Yeah, it's going great." I said, trying to sound as persuasive as possible.

Harry just smiled at me as he nodded his head.

HARRYS POV.

I didn't really know what to say when Karen asked that question. I didn't want to piss Rose off by saying to much, so I just kinda sat there silently.

We continued on with the conversation but I had a very hard time listening. I looked down at Roses small hands, in desperate wanting to hold them again. I was extremely surprised when Rose actually let me hold her hand earlier. She is very feisty from where I know her.

ROSES POV.

I nodded as I acted like I was deeply in conversation. I could see Perrie giving me looks sometimes and I new she wanted me to act more persuasive but it wasn't that easy. The last time I was in a real relationship was a year ago, so I guess I've just forgotten the feeling I guess.

I looked at Harry as I saw him staring at my hand. His finger was slowly tapping on his lap as his other hand was fiddling with his lower lip.

I placed my hand on top of his, slowly putting my fingers in between his knuckles.

He looked at me and he flipped his hand around, allowing me to hold his hand. We both smiled, and for a moment, it actually felt like we were in a relationship.

I had to put some effort in to make us look like we were dating... if not then what's the point.

We both had little smiles on your faces as we looked up to find everyone starting at us.

"Hey can I talk to you Ro?" Niall asked.

"Sure." I said as Niall gestured his head at the area he wanted to talk with me at.

We got to where no one could see us.

"Yeah, what is it Niall."

"Since when I are you and harry dating?!"

I just remembered that Niall wasn't there when the dare was planned.

"Oh yeah, it's a dare." I said placing my hand in my chin waiting for a response.

"Ohhh, well you both look cute together, you know." Niall said giving me a light punch on the shoulder as he smiled.

"Gosh, shut up." I said chuckling a little, punching him back a little harder than he did.

As we sat back down, Karen, Liam, Perrie, and Louis had just finished there conversation.

Karen shifted toward Harry and I a little in her seat and I was all ears.

"So, what was the first date you and Harry had?"

Crap.

I looked at Harry waiting for him to give a response. Nothing came out.

"Excuse me for a sec." I said, grabbing Harry's wrist and pulling him out of his seat.

I took him in the same corner Niall took me to have our conversation.

"Harry, what the hell is that." I said pointing to the direction of the dinner table.

"What?" Harry said lifting his hands up.

"We are supposed to be dating!" I said gesturing two fingers up in the air as I spoke.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to over step your boundaries." Harry said.

"Harry, you won't I promise, just act like a couple please... I really want to be persuasive enough for Liam and Perrie.... I really don't want to give Zayn $100, he's freaking loaded Harry."

Harry chuckled at me. "Ok then Ro." He said smiling happily and he held my hand and we walked back to the table.

"Ok, so please continue." Karen said curiously.

"Alright, well it started..." Harry finally spoke.

VOTE — COMMENT — SHARE