10.

"He told me that he was about to ask me something then he just stormed off!" I told Perrie as we were sitting in her bedroom.

"Omg Ro, are you dumb." Perrie said to me. I actually have no clue what he was going to ask me.

"What! I don't know! He made no sense. He said he was about to ask me something and he never told me what he was going to ask." He literally just stormed off.

"Rosetta-,"

"Don't call me that." I have this... problem... with my real name... it's a long story.

"Rose, he was going to fucking ask you out."

Oh.

"Omg." I should have known.

"Wait, why didn't he ask you then." Perrie asked me. I know the answer.

"Oh, um, well . . . Charlie's back." Perrie's expression is unexplainable.

"Ch- Charlie! Your not going to go back with him that easily! He just left of to Chicago without notice!"

"Yeah but, he told me he was leaving before he left."

"Yeah, he told you the day he left."

Now my brain hurts.

"Ok so... what do I do?" I asked. I'm so frustrated.

"Well, there's two things. You can go back with Charlie or, you can give Harry a chance."

"But, Harry's my friend."

"You guys were never just friends Rose, and you know that."

"Ugh." Boys are so complicated.

***

It's the next day now.

I haven't spoke to Harry or Charlie since the night before. Yes I'm planning to, I just don't know when. I feel like giving Harry and chance. I really do, but, things would change so dramatically. It would affect my relationship with not only my friends, but even at my work.

If I were to date Harry, then there are going to be pictures from paparazzi. Then, when Kat, let me remind you, the CEO, when she lets out her new assignments for her publishers, it's going to be about all the trendy gossip and shit. Trendy gossip, equals, celebrity relationships.

And the worst part is Kat doesn't even know that I'm friends with some very well known celebrities, so if I date Harry, then she is going to ask me an explanation. Although she has no business in my relationship life, I could be a good lead for 'Harry Styles love status' because I would be his love status.

See, I've thought all of this through, so I'm not all guilty. So I guess some part of me has avoided dating Harry because of, fear. Fear of being put out in the world, which I'm not so comfortable with.

As all these thoughts run through my brain, I schedule Kats 5 out of ten meeting for the upcoming week through my 1 iPhone, and it can only do so much in this much time that I have.

As I approached Her office I checked her coffee, which I had in one hand to make sure if it was still warm.

"Rosetta!" Gosh, I hate it when people call me by my real name.

"Coming, Kat." She prefers to be called my her first name so she doesn't sound, rusty, in her words.

"Yes, Please go tell my weekly publishers to come in my office now." She spoke

"Got it." I said, going without a flinch.

As I gathered the publishers, In no time there were 10 people scattered in her room, ready for their topics in what to write on. 11 people counting me In the room who was about to leave.

I new I wasn't allowed to hear their topics, knowing that I'm not one of the writers, but sometimes I can get little hits. I don't exactly know why I'm so curious. . . I guess it's just me.

As I walked out of the room a heard a sudden voice call out, "Wait, Rose, please stay in here and find the file in my desk drawer for my meeting next week, and try not to snoop around." Ok jeez.

This was the first time I've ever got to hear the topics they would write about in the few years I've worked her, so I'm listening closely:

"Alright, this week, your topic is going to be about... the mysterious robbery that occurred at midnight last Friday."

Oh, i just can't wait to get home.

•••••

Im finally home now.

I'm currently just laying in my bed and thinking. What do I do. I pulled open the contact name and started at it. Charlie. I'm kinda annoyed by his presence for some reason. It's a little intimidating. I can't really act like myself around him. The night when I saw him at the bar I felt a little, frozen.

Me: Hey

Charlie: Hi

Me: We need to talk

Charlie: About What?

Me: Us

Charlie: Oh

Me: yeah

Charlie: what about tomorrow, lunch, at the coffee shop at 2:00, I'll pick you up.

Me: um, well I could just call you.

Charlie: No it's fine, I insist.

Me: Ok

Charlie: Are you mad?

Me: ....

Charlie: :)

Me: see you tomorrow.

I was supposed to tell him we need to take a break for awhile so I can figure some stuff out, but now I'm going to lunch with him. Yay.

Isn't that swell.

And then what do I tell Harry?

Hey, Charlie's our of the picture now... you me dinner??

No.

I'm so frustrated.

A/n:

Small chapter

I'm just planning this out in my brain slowly.

Comment?

Make sure to vote

Xx

:)