15.

Roses POV.

"I don't think I should tell you what happened." I tell Perrie.

After our date ended Harry dropped me off back at the apartment and I was quick to change out of my dress. I walked straight to Perrie's apartment room and now we are both in her bedroom.

"You have to tell me everything that happened! When I went on my first date with Zayn I told you all the details." Perrie complained.

"Ugh ok." I gave in.

"Ok so, tell me the story from top to bottom." She asked, taking a pillow and resting it under her chin.

"Alright so, when he got to my apartment he gave me these flowers that were called forget-me-nots. They were really pretty. Then he took me to this really fancy restaurant but it was amazing! The waiter kept walking through the restaurant but they didn't give us a seat so I started getting confused until we walked outside and there was a two seated table just for us." I exclaimed.

"Omg that's so cute." Perrie clapped.

"I know right! Then after we ate he said he wanted to talk about us, but not there so, he got up and I followed him through this gate with flowers all around it and we held hands as we walked through this path. Then at the end of the path there was a bench that was facing the whole city of London. It was so beautiful, then we sat down and we talked about us." I paused right there, thinking of I should say further more.

"That's it," perrie asked me and I couldn't help but smile, "no it isn't! Tell me the rest!"

I sighed, "Ok so then,"

FLASHBACK

I could feel Harry's lips against mine. They were soft and pink. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, which was a little unexpected. We both pulled away at the same time but we kept our faces close.

"Hi." Harry whispered.

"Hey." I said back.

Harry bit his lip and looked down at my lips. Then his eyes met mine again. A slow smile crept on his face but only to show a little of his dimple. He looked down, his whole head turning with his gaze. I followed his look as I found both of us staring down at our hands. This is awkward. Is all I can think as I look up at his face to observe him.

I flinch as I feel a cold touch on my skin. I look down as Harry intertwined my fingers with his just like earlier.

"Let's head back, shall we?" Harry asked me standing up but not letting go of my grasp.

"Let's go." I whisper.

Soon enough we both headed back to my apartment and Harry parked right at the front.

"Thank you for taking me there." I whisper.

"My pleasure." Harry smiled.

"Um, goodnight Harry." I say, the night flashing before my eyes.

"Goodnight Rose."

I unbuckle my seatbelt and bend down to grab the flowers Harry gave me before hand. Open the car door and stuck on leg out and give Harry a quick glance, feeling, hoping for him to say something to break this silence that has started to become uncomfortable. Rose, your about to leave anyways.

"Wait!" Harry screamed.

"Yeah." I reply breathlessly, but quickly.

"Um, you have work tomorrow right?" He asks me.

"Yes?" I reply confusingly.

"Yeah, um, can I bring you lunch?" Harry itches his head.

"Sure." I chuckle.

"Ok, um, what do you want me to bring?" Harry smiles.

"Anything you'd like." I shrug, giving Harry a cheesy wink as I close the door to his car and walk back to my apartment.

CURRENT TIME

"Ok so then we talked and I was like, Harry, this could work. Then he was like I hope so, and by that time we were somehow very close so then I whispered me too and then we just..." I laughed and shoved my face into Perrie's pillow.

"You kissed!!!!" Perrie screamed.

"Yeah, yeah we did."

"Man, you guys are just so inevitable." Perrie says. What?

"What do mean?" I chuckle.

"Everyone knew you were going to happen at some point. Plus, this is your first date and you've both already managed to kiss. That mean something." Perrie lifts a brow. 

I roll my eyes, "He's also bringing me lunch tomorrow." I look up at her with a grin.

"I told you! Your basically a couple already!"

"Woah woah, it's only one date." I assure her.

"I know, but it won't be soon when it'll be two dates, then three, then-," I stop her before she can go any longer.

"Goodnight Perrie," I interrupt her, "I'll see you tomorrow." I say.

"Night, Harry lover." She says. I shoot her a glance before I leave the her apartment room and walk straight to mine.

I find myself laying in bed, two in the morning. Not being able to sleep. For no reason what's so ever. With nothing on my mind, I close my eyes to try to fall asleep once more, only to find my head drifting off to the same person, unintentionally.

~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up with no drive.

I got out of bed and took a quick shower along with putting on some light makeup. I got into the car to head to the coffee shop where I get Kat her drinks every morning.

As I go through the drive through I stare at the menu aimlessly. Only to be ordering the same drink that I have to order every time.

I walk into the building to see Walker already sat behind his desk, with a long knot in the middle of his brows which lets me know that he is in the middle of writing something.

I quickly sit down at my desk after giving Kat her drinks and following her useless orders until she finally gives me something to do at my desk.

"Hey Walker." I whisper to the redheaded boy sat next to me.

"Hey, rough morning." He asks me after looking up form his computer. Anxiety hits me quicker that I could think. Do I really look as if I feel this morning? In that case I feel exhausted 

"Yeah, I guess." I sigh.

My stomach growls at least 10 times giving me 10 awkward glances from 10 different people. I give my self a pat on the back for not eating breakfast this morning. Smart of me. Kat has screamed at me multiple times from me zoning off as she speaks.

As minuets pass by I just hope my lunch break comes soon as possible.

Lunch break.

Harry is bringing me lunch today.

It's 11:00am

My lunch break is at 11:15am.