5.

"Alright, it started out with Perrie inviting me to her house along with Rose, Liam, Niall, and Louis for a little party." Harry continued.

I was very surprised because that actually was how we first met but.... what is he going to say after.

"I met her, and when I first laid eyes in her, I thought she was beautiful." He squeezed my hand and I couldn't help but feel the heat in my cheeks as I blushed.

"Then, me and the boys had another party, for our next album, and that's when I met Rose for the second time.... and that's when I ask her on a date... then it just happened." All of that was true, I though, except for the part were he asked me out.

"Aww how cute." Karen said nodding her head.

"So Niall... what made you want to come eat dinner at MY place?" Karen asked.

That is when Niall explained to her about how we were playing truth or dare and he gladly accepted the dare that one of us had gave him, which was to eat at her house. We were all kinda surprised he actually told her it was all a dare. That kind of ruined that fact that it was a dare too.

Karen chuckled, "Well I'm glad you guys came."

"Well, I have a dare for you if you'd like one." Perrie said out of no where. My eyebrows furrowed in surprise.

"Don't, worry it's nothing bad." Perrie claimed.

"Ok, hit me." Karen replied.

"I dare you to let us sleepover at your house, I mean your house is about as big as Harry's, and plus, we are all having a great time with you. Perrie said.

"Well, your right, your all welcome to stay here." Karen said as everyone cheered a little.

"But one thing," Karen said continuing..., "My house is a little smaller than Harry's... so I may be a room short..."

My eyebrows raised once more and Harry shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Yes I was actually thinking it. It could be an option. Everyone could have a separate room but I could share a room with Harry.

"Me and Rose could share a room." Harry finally blurted out. It felt like a weight lifted off my chest.

"Alright then." Karen said.

For the next few hours, all of us chilled out in the living until about 12:00 and we all decided to call it a night. I personally thought it was to early, but I just went with it.

I went up into the bedroom that was to the right of the stairs. Me being me, I totally had forgotten that Harry would be accompanying me in bed.

Harry walked in and closed the door very quietly.

"Hi." Harry said pulling his shirt off by the hem.

"Hi." I replied, staring at his tattoos that had been uncovered.

Goodness he was hot.

"Is this alright?" Harry asked.... I immediately new what he meant... he was asking if it was alright that he was the one who implied us to share a room. I never new a dare could affect me so much.

"Yeah, it's fine." I said, blighting my lip, as I started at Harry as he plopped next to me on the bed.

"I'll be right back." I said, giving Harry a smile. I walked out of the room and let out a huge sigh. The tension in that room was unexplainable.

I walked into Perries room only to ask her a question.

"What are you changing into for bed." I asked, none of us had anything to change into.

" nothing ." Perrie said shrugging. I rolled my eyes, I should have known.

"Well I can't sleep in nothing, because I'm kinda sleeping with a boy that I never intended too!" I sighed, as I sat down on her bed.

Perrie chuckled a little, " Why not, just take it off girl." She said like it was nothing. 

I rolled my eyes, "BECAUSE, if I do than who knows what's going to happen." I said.

Perries eyes grew opened wider.

"Do actually hate Harry like you sometimes act like you do." Perrie asked.

"NO, I actually I like him."

Perrie stared at me as if she new that I had more to say.

"As a friend."

VOTE — COMMENT — SHARE