20.

I feel a light peck against my neck and a smile reaches across my face. My eyes flutter and I open them fully to find me and Harry in the same position that we fell asleep in only now he is pressing kisses against my neck.

I put my lips between my teeth to stifle my laughs from coming out.

"Good morning." Harry says to me. His voice deeper and raspier than usual.

"Morning." I turn around to face him.

"I found this lady to help you with all your shit and she'll be here at 3:00. So you can chill out for a while." Harry tells me. Thinking about what I'm going to wear to the party makes me wonder, what exactly is Harry going to wear?

"What are you going to wear?" I ask him.

"You'll see." Harry whispers in my ear and the hairs on my neck stand up.

~~~~~~~~

"Ok so do you want your makeup to match your dress or do you want something natural?" The lady that Harry called in for me asks.

"Um, I think I want something natural." I respond and she nods.

After hours more of getting ready, I am finally done and I sit down in Harry's huge living room and wait for him. Harry started getting ready way later then me so I didn't expect us to get finished at the same time.

"Damn Rose." Harry speaks suddenly and I jump. My cheeks flush as I stand up from the couch. Harry is wearing a pink floral Gucci suit with some rainbow loafer heals and he looks stunning. I lick my lips as I scan his body without control.

"Harry you look amazing." I say walking over to him.

"Pfft, I look amazing. Have you seen yourself?" Harry compliments me and puts his hands on my elbows.

I smile at his words, "Thank you but, you really do look hot." I say, fixing the collar of his suit and admiring it at the same time.

Harry chuckles and pulls me in for a hug, "Nobody is gonna be able to keep there eyes off you tonight. Especially me." Harry whispers in my ear and I have no idea to reply. So instead I decide to whisper in his ear just as he is doing to me.

"And what are you going to do about that?" I ask, feeling spontaneous.

"Whatever-,"

"I'm going to be heading out now." The lady that helped ready me tells us and I really don't have the patience for her, at least not at this moment. I back off of Harry a little as she waits for a response.

"Ok." Harry says and she leaves the door. I look back at Harry and he is looking at his phone to check the time. "It's about time so we should get ready to go now babe." Harry tells me and I almost pout, wanting to see where are previous conversation was going to lead but I stop myself.

"Ok." I simply reply and minuets later, we head out the door for the party.

The drive wasn't as long as I anticipated. I definitely wasn't surprised when a limousine had pulled up in Harry's driveway so I just went with it.

When we reached the building there were big double-doors and the light from the inside was so bright that it made the whole building glow from the outside.

Once Harry and I got out of the limousine, we locked arms and walked in. There were at least 10 chandeliers up on the wall. One long red carpet on the floor which led to a platform with a mic on it. There's tables scattered around the place that look exactly the same and are waiting to be claimed my the guests.

Harry and I are instantly greeted by a familiar face once we walk in, "Hey guys!" Niall says to us. He's wearing a navy blue suit along with his glasses that he only wears sometimes.