13

Harry's POV

As i got home from my I guess date with Rebecca I just sat down with a tall glass of water to process everything in my brain.

Rose was with Charlie. But, it looked like she was screaming at him. She looked really posed off. She probably saw Rebecca when she went in the restroom.

What if that made her jealous?

No it didn't, don't be stupid Harry.

I took a sip of my ice cold water until I heard a buzz coming from my left pocket. I took my phone out to find Perrie calling me. Why would she be calling me? Without a second remaining I picked up the phone to see what she had to say.

"Hello?" I asked confused.

"Hey Harry!" She sounds excited.

"What's up?"

"Um, are you free later?" Why would Perrie of all people be asking me this.

"Um, yeah, pretty much."

"Good, you have a date with Rose at 8:00." What!?

"What! What do you mean?" I'm so confused.

"Well, I was thinking, since Perrie just ended things with Charlie and you've been I looove with her for years now, I though if you aren't going to make a move then i will for you." Oh

"Ok then," I chuckled. Wait, what about Rebecca... fuck Rebecca, "but what am I supposed to do!" I'm so dumb

"It's a fucking date dumbass. You wear a suit a nice suit, but her some flowers, pick her up, and take her to a fancy restaurant and shit."

"Oh, um, ok." I'm fucking nervous.

"Ok, have to be at her apartment by 8:00 to pick her up, and don't be late!" Perrie said one last time before hanging up.

Ok, so, i called Perrie for 5 minutes... and now I have a date with Rose in a few hours...

I better not fuck this up.

Roses POV.

I grabbed the door knob and opened the door.

Harry

Harry

He looks flawless.

I look at him up and down to get it all in. He was wearing a plain black suit that fit his body perfectly. His hair was shorter and pushed back like always. His cheeks were rosy pink, which made my heart flutter. He was holding some flowers in his hands to... but I can't find out what type.

"Hey." Harry blurted nervously. I look back up at him, coming out of my trance.

"Hi, you look... amazing." I blushed. Harry looked down at his feet with a huge grin causing me to blush even harder.

"You look even better." He remarked.

"Doubt it." I say, shrugging.

I bite my lip as the awkward silence started to creep between us. I look down at my feet, hoping that I picked the right shoes, forget the shoes I hope that I picked the right dress.

"Um, I got you these." Harry held up the flowers he had gotten for me.

"Thank you." I whispered. I smelled them and the smell was faint but nice. I examined the flowers but I still couldn't tell what type they were.

"Um, what type of flowers are these?" I asked.

"Well, there called Scorpion Grasses, or Forget-Me-Nots." Harry said. For some reason his choice of flowers just  made me think that there was some meaning behind them.

"They're beautiful." I say.

"Yeah," Harry whispers very, very lightly, "Um..." Harry held his arm out for me to grab and I wrap my hand around it, feeling his muscles. Harry had a great body although he didn't go to the gym often and I know he eats out all the time, saying that I'm usually with him every week.

We walk to his car and Harry holds the door open for me. I sit the flowers down and put the seatbelt around myself. Harry turned the radio on, but is wasn't very loud. It felt very silent, and it was a little awkward but I handled.

When we pull up to the restaurant I'm surprised but I'm also not. It is very large and fancy... which I'm a little fond of. There are many lights but somehow the inside still remains to have a dim look.

"Styles reservation." Harry says to the waiter that leads us to our seats. We walk through the restaurant but we never stop at a table. Instead, we get led outside where there is one stable for two. There are flower bushes all around the area and small lanterns every which where. My heart flutters as the waiter leaves and I'm left with Harry, and the beautiful scene.

"Harry, this is, great." I manage to let out.

"Well, I wanted it to be special, because, well, this is kinda important to me." Harry says, making my heart warm up. I want to know, know what is going on in his brain right now.

Harry's POV.

This is actually happening right now.