12.

A/n: I haven't gone over this chapter so sorry for the errors. I'll fix it later

As I did my daily routine for work there was only one though on my mind. Harry.

I don't know why but I felt a deep feeling of disappointment. Harry has moved on to another girl, and there's nothing I can do about it.

As I got into the building and gave Kat all of her daily things, she gave me a file that would pretty but take me the rest of the day to fill out. I sat down on my desk and began to work. What a boring day.

Minuets into my work I heard Kat call my name, and I immediately reacted. I was for sure confused because I new she gave me that file to work on the rest of the day but here I am, standing in her office. But I'm not alone.

"Rosetta, this is Walker Carson, one of out new editors." Kat explained to me. He was a nice looking guy for sure. He had short red hair that was slicked to left. He was average height, lean, but also muscular. His skin was fairly pale, with very faint freckles. He had glasses that were round, which reminded me of Harry Potter. And he's pretty cute if you ask me.

"If you didn't notice, there is an open seat next to your desk," I nodded, "please show Mr. Carson to that desk and explain to him everything on this list here." She handed me a paper with basic rules that I had to explain to him. As we walked out of the room I could here his shoes click on the ground like mine. I turned really quickly to looks at his outfit, and it couldn't have been more suiting.

He was wearing khakis with a polka dotted dress shirt and a bow tie with it. He looked like a cute nerd. "Ok so this is where you'll be sitting." I told him. He nodded as he smiled and sat down in his seat and I sat down in mine. "I'm Rosetta, but you can call me Rose." I said holding my hand out for him to shake.

He smiled and shook my hand, "I'm Walker." He said.

"Ok so a few things, this paper right here," I said holding it in front of him, "Is like your calendar. Just follow whatever it says in it everyday and soon it'll become a routine for you everyday." I handed it to him.

"Thank you." He said, "Kat looks pretty uptight." He whispered sarcastically, lifting up his hand to his mouth as he whispered in my ear. I chuckled, "She can be at times." I shrugged, as we both began to laugh.

The rest of the day went soothingly and me and Walker would have a few conversations here and there. We decided to exchange numbers but I think we both got the whole friend vibe down with each other. He was really nice and I have a feeling of relief that my I guess work neighbor isn't some snobby annoying person.

When I got back to my apartment I already found Perrie chilling out on my couch which was really convenient.

"How was your day?!" Perrie asked me.

"It's was pretty good, yours?" I hummed.

"Mine was boring, how did that talk with Charlie go?" Crap.

Slumped on the couch and sighed, " Long story short, I broke things off with Charlie, and Harry picked things up with his ex." I explained.

"What! Omg! Which one!" She asked. I couldn't help but cringe "which one".

"Rebecca." I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh, well then, you need to talk to Harry." She told me.

"What."

"You need to talk to him." She thinks I understand.

"How?" I can't just talk to him.

"You need to meet up with him somewhere, and be like hey, me equals single, what do you think?"

"Omg Perrie, I cant just do that. If he's with someone, then I can't just go into his relationship like that. There's only one option, and that is for me to wait for them to breakup." I slouched.

"Well, that's not the only option..." oh no.

"Elaborate?" I asked.

"You could make him... jealous." I new she was going to say something like that.

"So, your saying, you want me to find another guy to hang out with so make Harry jealous?" I questioned.

"Um, yeah." Thanks.

"But wouldn't that make us even more as friends if we're both taken?"

"Gosh Rose, don't make it so complicated, why don't you just talk to him?" She whined.

"Well.. ugh, fine, I'll talk to him." I gave in.

"Ok! Great! Harry agreed to having dinner with you at 8:00! I already asked him!" Perrie clapped. What!

"Today!?" What has she gotten me into.

"Yup!" I have so many questions.

"Wait? How did you know I would talk to him about it." I'm so confused.

"Because, Rose, I know you. So earlier when you were at work, I called him and asked if he wanted to go to dinner with you and he asked why and I said so you two could talk. Then I just had to persuade you to want to talk things out with Harry and here we are! You have one hour to get ready." Omg.

"One hour! Omg Perrie I'm going to kill you!" She laughed as she began to walk out the door.

"Oh and by the way! He's picking you up too!" Perrie exclaimed.

"Really, ugh." I sighed as I hectically began to get ready for my date? 

Maybe I can work things out with Harry. I though as I finally got done getting ready as I sat down on my couch, waiting for Harry to come pick me up.

In to time there was a knock at my door. I quickly stood up and straightened out my dress as I went to go open the door.

I grabbed the door knob and slowly began to turn it.

Here goes nothing.

A/n:

I hope this chapter makes sense :/

Do you guys want me to update quicker with shorter chapters or update a little later with longer chapters?? Comment your answer please!!

Xx

:)