18.

I open my mouth and Harry slips his tongue in. I place my hands on his cheeks and somehow end up straddling his lap and we continue to kiss. I definitely didn't expect this to climax this quick.

I pull part only to give access to Harry and he starts kissing my neck. I place my hands on his back as he sucks my skin in the most sensitive spot.

Without warning, Harry grabs ahold of my legs and picks me up as he walks towards my bedroom. He drops me on the bed and I eagerly rip my shirt off over my head and Harry undoes his belt and pulls down his skin tight skinny jeans.

Harry hovers over me and he connects our lips once again. He leans down, making our body's touch and I can feel the bulge in his boxers.

"Take off your shirt." I demand feeling very wild and he does exactly.  I take off the rest of my clothes, leaving me in only a bra and panties and Harry in only boxers.

I scoot back towards the headboard and Harry follows. Harry trails small pecks against my skin down my stomach. He grabs the tip of my panties and pulls around them.

"Can I?" Harry asks and I only nod as Harry slips them off.

Harry then leans up so he's on his knees and I can't help but stare as he pulls his boxers down.

"Do you have a condom?" Harry asks and I think for a second of how literally 5 minutes ago we are watching a movie and now we are here doing this. I point to the drawer of my desk and he opens it and takes one out. I stare as he pulls the condom over his length.

Harry inches closer to me and brushes over me and I clench my eyes closed, stifling my moans. Harry then leans into me and I give in as I moan out what I was holding in.

"I've wanted to do this so long, baby." Harry whispers to me and he lunges in and out of me.

Harry's pace starts to quicken and I dig my nails into his back, "faster." I moan and Harry does just that.

Harry sloppily finishes as he comes undone and he falls on top of me. We both lay silently as he let our breath catch up to us.

"I can't believe we just," I stop mid sentence and put my hands though Harry's hair, "did that." I say breathlessly.

"Me neither but, damn, Rose that felt good." Harry says and I chuckle.

"What? It did!" Harry looks up at me and smiles.

"I know, I felt it too." I laugh and push Harry off me and he gets off the bed to expose of the condom.

Harry lays back in bed beside me and pulls the sheets over us both.

"Rose?" He asks.

"Yeah?"

"Can I bring you lunch tomorrow?"

I chuckle, "Sure."

"Same order?" Harry asks, only making me remember Harry wiping peanut butter off my face.

"Yup." I smile, turning to face towards him.

"Goodnight Rose." Harry whispers.

"Goodnight Harry." I say as I close my eyes.

I turn around and pulls the covers over myself. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to them causing me to open my eyes. I smile as I close my eyes once more, as I fall asleep in Harry's arms.

A/N:

I'm sorry for the shitty smut but I had to add it some point into the story.