3.

Edited:

"Alright well, he's probably gonna take forever so let go inside and continue?" Liam suggests and everyone nods.

I opened the door for everyone and held it open, but just as I was about to go in, Harry stops and looks at me with that pearly smile of his.

"Go ahead, love," He says and I roll my eyes playfully.

"It's fine Harry," I giggle, "just go."

I wave towards inside but Harry doesn't budge. With a smug look on his face, he leans against the door frame and lets out a sigh.

"Guess We're just gonna have to wait here until you go in."

You smug little flirt.

I tilt my head back into a groan. "God, Harry, you are so stubborn," I growl, stomping inside.

I hear him let out a faint giggle and I mutter the words "jerk" under my breath jokingly.

I hear the door close and I turn around as Harry speaks, "You know I love youuu?" He taunts and I giggle, shaking my head.

We sit back down into our spots and just as Liam is about to spin the bottle, he gets a call from his phone.

"It's Niall," Liam says pointing to his phone. "I'm gonna put it on speaker."

Liam holds his phone out so that everyone can hear:

"Hey lads. So I'm literally in the fooking bathroom right now, and she's setting up a whole ass dinner for me. What the fuck do I do?" Niall says nervously and I let out a cackle.

He sounds like he's about to get eaten alive or something.

"You eat the fucking dinner stupid," Louis chuckles and Niall sighs.

"Ok, don't expect me to be back then, in a while at least."

"We don't," we all say in unison and Niall laughs quietly.

"Come back after you get laid!" I say, pressing my phone on the end button, making everyone laugh.

A few moments later, the bottle is spun, and it lands on Liam.

LIAMS POV

"Erm... I pick Harry."

"Yes, Liam."

"Truth or Dare."

He's gonna pick truth-

"Dare."

Oh.

Everyone's mouth opens wide in surprise.

Harry. The grandpa. Doing a dare? This is not normal, I'm going to have to give him something good.

"Wow okay then..."

What is a good dare to give to Harry Styles?? Got one, hope it doesn't get him into much trouble.

"I dare you, to go to Karen's house, and ask her if all of us can join her and Niall. Oh yeah, is it allowed for me to get someone else involved in the dare?" I ask.

I have something in mind which will definitely trigger Rose to the max, but Harry won't mind. Plus, it'll add some spice to the game.

"Sure." I hear from Louis and Perrie, but Rose is yet to answer.

"I mean... you chose Harry for the dare, not any of us..."

She's such a chicken.

"Cmon Ro, have some fun!" Perrie whines.

She rolls her eyes, "Fine."

"Ok then, Harry, while we're at Karen's house, if she agrees, of course, you and Rose need to pretend that you're a couple."

ROSE POV

My jaw dropped.

That sucker.

But, there is NO way I'm putting $100 in the middle. I have to do it.

"Ok then, but I can only do it if Rose agrees," Harry said.

Gosh, He had a smirk on his face the whole time he said that. Of course, this dare is excellent for him. But for me, I'm just making a fool out of myself.

"FINE, BUT ONLY because I'm not giving, $100 to Zayn, he's rich enough already."

Even though it was pitch black outside, Harry still had his sunglasses on, but they were pitched upon his head.  I guess it was just to keep his hair out of his face.

Harry walked up to Karen's front porch as we followed behind him.

"Now remember Rose, you and Harry are Dating, right when that door opens, that's when the dare starts." Liam reminded me, although he didn't have too.

"Oh yeah, and if it isn't real enough then you have to put $100 in the middle," Perrie said. I gave her a look and she did her bratty smile that she does sometimes.

"Shhh, guys she's coming," Harry said pointing to the door.

We all became silent as the door suddenly opens.

"Oh hey, your Niall's friends right," Karen said.

"Yeah, and I'm also your neighbor, but, umm, mind if we join you and Niall," Harry said.

"Oh um... sure...?" She giggles awkwardly, giving us space to come in.

I felt a hand creep up to mine. I looked down to find Harry's hand grabbing onto mine to hold it in his.

Oh god.

A/n: Hey guys, this chapter is a little short so sorry about that. Anyways, make sure you vote as you read! Xx