2 ; heartbreaker

Upon getting to know Jaren more, I started getting more comfortable with the situation. I'm not gonna lie, he's cute. And his laugh. Jesus christ don't get me started on his fucking laugh. It's? Fucking adorable?

     Jaren's voice broke my thoughts "So, we gonna do this or what?" he smiled. I nodded with excitement.

     "Abso-fucking-lutely." I giggled, probably should've held off on the alcohol a bit, but for now it was worth it.

     We made our way through the crowd of people who were dancing, chatting, drinking, and making out. I eventually found Dakota, still with that blonde chick from earlier. I put on a fake smile and broke his conversation with her.

     "Well, fancy seeing you here, Dakota." I said, he jumped in surprise.

     "(Y/N)! I couldn't find you earlier so I figured you went home. This is my, uh, colleague from work. We're pretty close." he returned, I could hear a panic in his tone.

     "Close, huh? Must be pretty close to be making out with her and cheating on your girlfriend. Oh wait, that's me." I hissed. The girl figured out what was going on and bailed on the both of us.

     Dakota sighed, "Look, (Y/N) I'm sorry, but-"

     "Save it, asshole. We're done." I spat. He stopped right there.

     "What? You can't break up with me. I'm not letting you!" he begged, like the cunt that he is.

     "What the hell do you mean by that? I just did. You don't fucking control me. And maybe next time you should think before you kiss another girl."

     He was pleading at this point, but it wasn't long before he got angry. It caused a bit of a scene, and Jaren watched from the crowd, waiting for my signal like we had planned.

     I nodded and he returned it, with that he came over towards the both of us. He swiftly wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled at Dakota.

     "Sorry, did I interrupt something here?" He said, a hint of mischief at the end of the sentence, mixed with a bit of alcohol.

     Dakota looked at him and sneered, "Wh- Who the hell is this?"

     "Oh, shit, sorry, where are my manners. Name's Jaren, and I'm stealing your girl." he replied cockily.

     "Excuse me?" he retorted.

     "Well, I figured that since you had no interest in her anymore, my options were open, ya know? You seemed pretty occupied with Blondie there." he smiled, Dakota didn't even bother responding. Instead he let out a sneer and turned his back on the both of us, storming out.

     "You'll be back, (Y/N)! You always come back." He yelled, before leaving the bar. A few people stared at us but quickly shrugged it off.

     As soon as he left, I let out a happy giggle and hugged Jaren tightly. "Jesus Christ thank you." I beamed.

     "Hey, it's nothing. Now, what do you say we go meet my friends?" He asked. I responded with a brisk nod before he grabbed my hand and led me to the bar table, where about four or five guys stood, laughing their asses off.

      There was a guy who towered above everyone else, who was currently pestering another man who was about half his height. Give or take.

     Then there was another who had bleached, long hair, and was taking a hit on his vape, before effortlessly blowing it out into the drunken atmosphere.

     The last two were a man about average height and a shaved head, and the other was a skinny guy with short hair ginger hair and a beard to match.

     As soon as we came into view, the shorter man quickly lit up. "Ey, Smitty's back! So, how did your failure feel like?"

     "Uh, Swagger, might wanna rephrase that." The taller boy said, pointing at Jaren and I. We were still holding hands.

     I blushed lightly and wasn't able to hide my face. "So, J. Care to tell us who she is?" the taller boy asked, raising an eyebrow.

     Jaren chuckled softly, "Boys, this is (Y/N). (Y/N), these are my friends. The skyscraper is Cameron, the midget is Swagger, or, Eric. The guy with the vape is John, and those two are Matt and Mason."

     I waved my hand and smiled shyly. "Hi, I guess? I mean, truth be told I actually know who you guys already are."

     Jaren looked at me and cocked his head. "Really?"

     I nodded, "Mmhmm. I've been a fan of you guys for years. I mean, this sounds cheesy as shit but, you guys helped me out of dark spots. I practically owe it to you guys for keeping me alive and having an actual will to live."

     The guy with the vape, John, chuckled softly. "Not gonna lie, J, I'd say you found a real one. She's cute too."

     I giggled softly and Jaren playfully punched him in the arm. "John!"

     "What? It's not wrong. So, were you in town for PAX, (Y/N)?" John asked.

     I shook my head, "I wish. But some things came up and I wasn't able to go."

     "That's too bad, if you ever plan on going next year hit us up and we'll see if we can sort something out." Eric chimed. I smiled.

     "I'd love that."

     "Now that that's done, how many of us thought that Jaren wasn't gonna land a girl tonight?" Cameron snickered.

     Each of the boys raised their hand, soon followed by my own, laughing softly. 

     "Wow okay rude." Jaren chuckled. 

     "I'm kidding. He's cute, who knows, I might stick around for a bit." I winked, I could see him blush lightly.

     The boys laughed, "Aw, look at him blushing!" Mason cried, I smiled brightly. I glanced at my phone, it was nearly 1:30 in the morning.

     "Shit, I gotta go. It's hella late and I gotta grab some things before I go home."

     Jaren frowned a bit, "Already?"

     I sighed, "Sorry, but I did enjoy the night with you. I mean that." I smiled, placing a light kiss on his cheek, I slipped a small piece of paper into his pocket without him knowing and pulled away. "I'll see you boys on the flipside." I beamed, before turning and walking away.

     "Hey (Y/N)! I didn't catch your number!" Jaren yelled.

     I smiled, "Check your pockets, J!" I replied. I saw him pull out the paper I intentionally left there that had all my info on it. He smiled and nodded, I waved goodbye and as quick as the moment that we met, he disappeared from my view and into my memory.

---

sksksksk i love the boys with all my heart :'),, anywho i hope yall are enjoying it so far bc tbh i've been feeling a bit unmotivated lately, but i think its starting to come back to me. love u guys

stay frosty

xoxo

-liza