14; pre-date preparations

I opened my eyes lightly, the minor bits of sunlight that entered the room through the blinds hit my face and I struggled to keep them open. I turned my body away from the light and soon recalled the pair of arms wrapped around myself. I smiled softly, placing a soft kiss onto Jaren's forehead as he peacefully slept. 

     He stirred slightly and brought me closer to him and I gladly complied, cuddling closer to him. I nearly fell asleep again if it wasn't for someone barging into my room.

     "WAKE UP BITCH YOU'VE GOT A DATE TODAY AND-" Raven exclaimed, me jumping slightly and Jaren waking up suddenly, the both of us sitting up and looking at her, "Oh hey, Jaren." Raven smiled, before quickly coming to a realization. "Wait a fucking second why are you here. What's going on? I'm confused-"

     I chuckled softly, shaking my head, "Raven, I'll explain later. But for now can you please leave?"

     She didn't bother arguing and simply stepped out of the room and shut the door behind her, I let out a soft sigh and then looked at Jaren next to me, "sorry about that."

     He smiled a bit, "it's all good. Sorry if I got a bit clingy in my sleep." he murmured, his voice still husky and tired.

     "Believe me, I didn't mind at all." I said, blushing lightly. 

     Jaren smiled softly and placed a soft kiss onto my cheek, "well, Raven's not wrong. We have a date today," he replied snarkily.

     I chuckled and nodded, "You're right. With that being said, you can go get ready with whatever you need in the bathroom. I'll get started on breakfast." I smiled, earning a smile in return.

     The both of us climbed out of bed and went our separate ways, him heading into the bathroom for a shower and men heading out of my room and into the kitchen. I was soon met with a very quirky and curious Raven.

     "How and when did he get here? Also why were you sleeping together? Did you guys fu-" she began, I cut her off before she could finish the last sentence.

      "I'm gonna stop you right there," I choked out, she calmed down a bit and sat down at the little breakfast bar we had.

      "Okay, okay. But seriously when did he get here?"

      "Last night. We went out for a bit and, well....talked." I responded quietly, Raven inquired more.

     "Ooh! About what?"

     I bit my lip slightly, "well, um, I...finally confessed how I felt to him. All of it."

      "And what did he say?" She asked, leaning over the counter in anticipation.

     "He said he felt the same way. Then we sat and talked about our lives for a bit until it got cold and we headed back here." I finished, Raven smiled.

     "I think that's great. It's healthy. I'm happy to see you've moved on from that bitch Dakota and making an actual good decision in your life." She responded, I eyed her curiously and chuckled.

     "But, all shit aside. I think I might be ready for another relationship? I don't know, but with him.... things just feel right. Like I don't think I can go wrong here. Y'know?" I smiled, Raven chuckled.

     "Yeah, I guess." She replied, looking down, her face a light shade of pink. I eyed her and knew something was up.

     "So, now that we've finished interrogating me, it's your turn." I smirked, "where were you last night? You weren't here when I left and you weren't back when Jaren and I came back."