After the giant war part 2

Hey guys if you are reading this please comment. Any way I said I would post today so I am. hope you like it!

Percy POV still flashback

Hey Hopes back! Time skip 8 months from the last chapter

I was in the hospital waiting room again but this time with Bianca. I was bouncing her on my knee she was 4 now and did not make as many mistakes in her speech. She was so cute when Annabeth told her she was pregnant, at first she thought her mommy was sick. But I explained that she would be having a little brother she got so exited I thought she would explode.

The daughter of Apollo (the same one as 4 years ago) came in and said to follow her. I saw Annabeth holding a adorable little boy I asked "What's his name?"

She replied "Luke Charles Jackson "it was the most perfect thing ever

Time skip around 64 years later Percy is 94

Annabeth was dead she died from old age her final words had been "See you in eslisum seaweed brain" I would see her soon

I was making some cookies when I felt tried and collapsed, next thing I knew I saw Annabeth. I had died and I was in eslisum, finally peace. My whole life I had worried about the gods making me do one last job and I was finally free of that burden. I had reached peace at last.

Flashback over

Today nico came over still looking 19. If you are wondering why it is because Thanatos had faded and Nico had replaced him when he was 19. He often stoped by often for a Break form god stuff. Today he had a pained expression on as if he had to do something he did not want to do.

"Hey Perce" he said

"Hey Neeks, why are you sad?"

"I'm sorry Percy"

A million thoughts ran through my head were one of my kids or grand kids die? As if reading my thoughts he said

"Don't worry no one you love has died"

I swear I could hear him say "yet" under his breath. "Then what's wrong?"

"The gods want you for one more mission Perce"

"WHAT!!!!!!!" I yelled, "but I'm DEAD"

Ok Perce calm down, just breathe

"What is it?" I asked trying not to strangle him

"In the past few years there have been some mortal hero's and the gods don't trust them and on top of that Kronos has had enough energy to have a child, a daughter, with a special mortal, a kind were if they have a affair with a god there kid would have the powers of that god plus all of the gods kids if he or her have any" he paused " the gods don't trust the child so I've come to ask you if you will let you soul in the little girl. And become a hero to save the world one last time."

"You know I believe that no one deserves eternal peace more than you and I hate to ask this of you, but will you?"

"Fine but can I get more details?"

"Sure "

"You shall be able to keep all of your memories and battle skills, but you will be a girl, also Kronos does not know about this deal and is going to age you up to 16 years old"

Ok this sounded good to me but I would have to leave Annabeth for a few years at least.  Well have to talk about this before I go. I don't want to just leave her suddenly.

I'm doing a cliffy, Yep I'm evil, deal with it.