Hangen with the YJ team

Hey people I'm back and I haven't updated in a week sorry also thank you to Salamence_Rulez (sorry if I spelt that wrong) for voting and commenting unlike most of you. Also I bet you aren't reading this so comment if you are. Also...

Don't own don't sue

Destiny POV:
You're Wonder woman's protégé?"

"We're did you come from?"

"You know it took me 3 hours to get all that marshmallow fluff out of my hair"

Thank last one was from Wally

"Guys guys let her answer"

"Thank you Artemis someone with some common sense" said person giggled " but yes I am wondys partner. I came from the sea. And I enjoyed dumping marshmallow fluff head Wally deal with it." To punctuate that last phrase I did the mature thing and stuck my young out at him. Which he returned.

"Do you want to each a movie" Magen asked "I made cookies"

There were a chorus of "yess" So we headed to the living room and all flopped on the couches.

"So what movie should we watch?" Asked robin

"Finding Nemo" I requested

He shrugged "ok Finding Nemo it is then" and robin turned on the movie.

About fifteen minutes in we heard the oven ding

"The cookies are ready!" Megan exclaimed

She brought the cookies in and put them in the table.

"Aww there not blue."

The team looked at me confused

"What? Blue. Cookies are the best especially when my mom makes them."

Then I mumbled "well past mom"

At this superboy looked at me confused. Oh wait he has super hearing and he heard that, must of thought that was weird

Sorry it's short but I wanted to get something out for you guys next chapter will probably be about explosive flying cookies, see you then!