Meeting Neon wonder

Hi people I'm back again!!! Just saying the picture up top is not Percy Jackson related but it is funny so I put it there. I'm gonna try to get in 1000 words but I might not be able to can you guys tell me if the chapter length is good?And thank you to the 106 people who have read this honestly I did not expect that many. Any ways to the story.

Destiny Vremya (fem Percy) POV
As I wake up I realize I have to go to hell, I mean school great, let's hope I don't blow this one up. Well if I do it would be an accident. Hmm if you crashed a car on purpose would it still be an accident? Uhh stupid ADHD.

Hey people! Hope here just saying time skip to when she's ready for school cause I'm lazy.

As I walk out the door with my skateboard in hand I throw it down and head to school. While I had been researching I had found out that most of the kids that go to gotham academy are rich so they probably have there rich parents or Butlers or one of those people that get paired to drive for you. I'm not doing that. I'm not going to be some snobby rich kid who complains about everything and anything. I'm going to try to be normal even though it's overrated I need to have some part of my life be semi sane if I'm going to go superheroing every night.

As I got to school, it turns out I was right most of these rich kids get driven to school by there parents and butlers. As I was on my skateboard I got some weird looks and some of the boys just stood there staring at me.(yep I'm making her clueless about this and only this she's going to be smart deal with it) I would think it was cause I'm the new kid but it is only a week into school for the school year. So why would they be staring? Ehh I'll figure it out later.

As I walking to the office to get my schedule I bumped into a wall. Then the strangest thing happened the wall spoke

"Are you ok?" The wall said

I looked up and saw a boy with jet black hair and dazzling blue eyes. And I was on the floor. He was the wall. He stuck his hand out to help me up in his other hand was my bag.

"Yah I'm good, thank you"

"No problem. What's your name I haven't seen you around here before, then again it has only been a week"he said

"No I'm new I just moved here. My name's Destiny Vremya."

"Nice to meet you Destiny, I'm Richard Grayson but you can call me Dick."

"Nice to meet you Dick, can you point me in the direction of the office I have to get my schedule."

"Sure it's down the hall to the left second door to the right."(not actual directions)

"Thanks"

"No problem"

He smiled honestly it was pretty cute if I didn't have annabeth and if i was actually consisted dating him but I'm forever with annabeth and being a girl still felt weird.

As I followed his directions to the office I thought of what the school year would be like hopefully i did not blow it up that would be a shame.

After I walked out of the office with my guide her name was Alina. I looked at my schedule

Home room 206

1st period math 274

2nd period French 342

3rd period science 253

4th period home and careers 163

5th period lunch then study hall 462

6th period gym

7th period social studies 252

8th period English 413

I checked with Alina and we had the same schedules, yay I could just follow her around all day!!! Anyways off to hop room with mr. Winchester

Basically I went through the new girl routine and sat in the back with Alina and this other girl Harper. She was nice and really smart but a bit quiet, still she was fun and had a good sense of humor.

Alina was a big Harry Potter fan and so was i I had read all the books over the weekend I had quite a bit of free time. Before I new it she had invited me over to Watch all the movies on Friday once she heard I had not seen them.

After talking with Harper for awhile I found out we had French gym social studies and English together.

As we went though the day my homework started piling up I had a social studies project with Harper, math worksheet and a French worksheet as well as a English essay. Groan

As I went home to my apartment I got my homework done in about a hour and a half. Then I started on dinner I just made myself a grilled cheese. No matter who tells you I did not almost burn myself and drop it on the floor

Once it got dark at like 10:00 I got in my suit and headed out into the night jumping from roof top to roof top I really enjoyed this.

After I took down some muggers and some guy stupid enough to try to rob a bank. I ran into robin, now that I could see him more clearly then the last time I saw him.

Now I could see that he was basically in neon colors now all he needed was a nickname. Hmm
Let me think once the press called him boy wonder and he where's none colors... I got it!!!

"Hey neon Wonder"

"What?"

"You know cause you basically were neon colors"

"And I thought the press was bad"

I laughed

"So who are you" he asked

"As I told Ratwings a few nights ago I am Star gotham new hero. And I am no threat to your city"

"Ok"

With that I flame traveled to my apartment and put away my suit and flopped on my to my bed and promptly fell asleep.

Hey guys hope you like my chapter I got 1044 words in. If you have any suggestions please tell me also what should I make Destiny pursue? Should she be a singer a writer a model I don't know I'm running out of ideas please vote if your reading this bye!