What in the dam world is going on!!!

Hi people I'm back for another chapter also saying that updates will be random but I will try to update twice a week. Sorry for any grammatical/ spelling mistakes. Now on to the story hope (lol) you enjoy!!!

Percy/Destiny POV
I was in shock I felt so weird to be a girl and for a moment I forgot my quest and thought "What in the dam (lol never gets old) world is going on!!!"
Then everything came rushing back to me, I was amazing how powerful I felt I can see why the gods wanted to trust this daughter of Kronos.

The next thing I realized was that I probably could not go by Percy anymore so I had to chose a new name I wonder what it should be? Maybe Bianca no it would be weird that's my daughters name. Or maybe Alina nah don't really like that. Oh wait I know I'll be Destiny because mine is so dam messed up. Yah I like that. But what would my last name be? (If anyone has any ideas for her last name please comment) meh I didn't need one yet.

I then decided I would explore Gotham I mean it was my first time here so I should know my way around. I turned to walk to the door and... I fell on my face. Oh right new body should probably learn to walk. Uhh I felt like a baby learning to walk Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I had like no muscle anywhere!!! Uhhhhh.

Hi Hope is back I haven't seen you in a while, remember when I annoyed you in the first two chapters? Those were good times... anyway time skip to when he/she learns to walk

Yes I finally masted the art of walking now I can take over the world mwahaha (sorry I had to) now that i got that out of the way. I should explore Gotham. As walked out the door I was hit with the sound of sirens that was loud I looked down the dreary streets and saw it was night as well as a group of men with guns. Guess I'm not going to explore tonight. So I decided to explore the apartment that I appeared in.

After exploring for 20 minutes I found I had a fully stocked kitchen with a island. I had two bedrooms. One blue and the other purple both had a dresser a closet and obviously a bed. living room with two tan couches and a coffee table and tv. As well as a bathroom with shower sink and obviously a toilet. The house had all the essentials I needed for Gotham, I also found a note from hades saying that I was enrolled in Gotham academy.

I found a laptop in my room( the purple one of course) and googled Gotham academy and apparently it was a school for rich kids.

I was researching the hero's (yes I can do research) I had to align myself with when I heard the door bell ring (what else would it do) I cautiously went to the door with a dagger in my hands that I had found in my dresser and opened the door. To my relief I saw it was only Nico thank the gods.

"Well are you going to let me in? And what's with the dagger" He asked

"Yah I was just worried you were a monster or something" I responded

He smirked. We sat down in the living room.

"So why did you stop by?" I asked

" what I can't visit my cousins just because I'm a god?"

"No just wondering"

"I just stopped by to tell you that Wonder Woman is stopping by on Sunday"

"Ok thanks Nico, by the way what day is it?"

He chuckled"it's Friday"

"Oh good I was worried I would have to go to hell I mean school"

We both burst out laughing.

"By the way have you chosen out a name yet?"

"Yah my names destiny but I have not decided on a last name I think I'll sleep on it (comment on what you think it should be!!!)

"That's a good name, sorry dads calling I got to go" he said

"It's fine" I responded

He flashed out. Guess I have tomorrow to get used to being a girl and explore.

726 words
not the longest but anyway comment on what Percy/Destiny's last name should be. Till next chapter bye!!!