Believer

Hey people it's the weekend so that means update. Thank you to the 907 people who have read this I never expected this many. Also sorry for now because right now I'm going to be working on Destiny's career so there won't be much YJ but I'll try to add that in. One moire thing it's going to be Destiny's POV unless said other wise.

Also don't own don't sue

Time skip 2 months, many followers and viewers later
Today I am super nervous what if everything goes wrong, what if I mess up, what if I lose my viewers there what gets me money and while that sounds selfish I donate a lot of it to shelters and the camps.

Today I'm going to try something new am I'm really nervous but I going to do it so i turn on my camera and start rolling my live stream

Underline is what she says on video
Italics is viewer comments

Hey people I'm back for not a video but my first live stream so I hope you all like it. So I haven't been answering a lot of you questions lately but that's because I wanted to do that here.

To respond to mizshard 's question:
Why is is your channel called demigod life?
I call my channel demigod life because I love Greek mythology and I feel like demigods always have hard life's just because of who there born to and I think that can relate to myself and probably a lot of you guys.

Another question I got is from BooksAreAmazing51 love the username by the way. Her question is
Do you have any family
Ummmm... I have a cousin and my parents are dead........

Anyways today I'm trying something new and I hope you like it, I wrote it myself

(Don't own)
Did you like that I hope you did I'm going to stop this livestream now hope you like it please tell me if you want to hear more of my songs that I wrote. Bye for now and see you next time!
End video

Sorry it's short but I might update tomorrow see you next time bye!