Maybe things will be alright

Hey people I'm back from my break, sorry for making you wait. (At least it's not as long as you Lina) I hope you enjoy please vote and comment. also if you have any suggestions please comment them and they might be in the story later.

I own the plot but nothing else, unfortunately.

All I could here was the ringing in my ears and the pounding sound of my heart. At that moment they are the loudest things I've ever heard in this life. They are so loud I don't feel Alina's hand on my shoulder or dicks worried look. All I feel is the air pushing down on me. Alls I hear is the ringing in my ears.

I scream.

Now all's I hear is silence. Alls I feel is the eyes of everyone on me.

Next thing I know I'm at my apartment, out of breath. Still screaming.

After I calm down I look at the time

2:30 school would be done by now.

You know what? I'm going to have a talk with Sophie to see if this is a misunderstanding. Even though I doubt it is.

So I called Lina and asked if she would join me. She said yes and we headed to the studio.

Time skip to studio.

I go up to the receptionist and slam my hand on the desk. This kind of reminds me of the guy at the Empire State Building, uhh I don't even have ADHD anymore!

"I need to see Sophie Carter, now! Where is she!"

"Uhh s-She's I-in h-her o-o-office." The receptionist stutters

I storm to the elevator with Lina on my heals looking nervous. I quickly mutter a quick thanks under my breath as the elevator doors close in front of me.

So now me and Alina are waiting patiently (read impatiently) to get to the top floor which is Sophie's office. DAM her, ha never gets old, stupid ADHD!

Alina was looking more and more nervous by the second. I'm feeling a little bad about dragging her here. I'm probably going to suffer through a Harry Potter movie marathon after this to make it up to her.

Finally after waiting for what feels like eternity the doors ding open, to revel a smirking Sophie Carter siting at her desk smiling happily like she was expecting me. The Receptionist probably called up that we were coming.

"I wondered when you would come here"

"What did you say you wrote and sung my songs?" I asked deciding not to beat around the bush.

"Well to gain publicity of course"

"But there my songs!" I said feeling like a petulant child, but I'd didn't care.

"Why dear sweet Destiny, you are so naïve. This is what I do. I find someone with a Rising talent and I take the credit. But I have to admit no one ever got me as much publicity as you"

This sounds like an evil villain monologue.

"There my songs and I will prove it because I always follow through, and I will expose you."

"I doubt that because you see there is no recourse of me ever talking to you, and the Receptionist is payed to much to talk." She responded with a smug smile, I wanted so bad to go Percy Jackson on her, the fats love to make my life miserable don't they. Besides she was right if I told people that I wrote the songs they would just think I want attention 

I then ran to the elevator my hope sinking with it and ran home

Time skip 1 month

Alina has been trying to cheer me up for a while, but nothing works because I feel like I'm being swept away by a river. Which is ironic because I can control water. That's when it came to me there had been a camera in the recording booth and in Sophie's office. My heart leapt with joy maybe I could claim what is mine. I didn't care if I got famous but if someone tried to use me I will resist. As my father had said all Rhodes years ago "the sea does not like to be restrained" so why am I letting them win. It's time to claim what's mine.

The rest of my day was spent using my hacking skills (she has them from Hermes because he invented the internet so she's the best baker in the world) I got into the security footage and recorded they part were Sophie admits everything as well as one of the songs. I also got the clip from my YouTube video we're I sung my song as well as the time stamp. Then I reloaded it onto my channel and all my Social media. Sophie's secret has been released. Maybe everything will be alright.

Thank you to everyone who waited and voted and put this story in there library I am so thankful that you all did and thanks for all the support.

If you have any suggestions please tell me and vote and comment.

See you next week, bye

-wolf