A new beginning

Hey peoples!!! I'm back. I would like to thank you all for the 776 views, honestly I never expected that many and I would also like to thank the 40 people who have voted on this story, again I didn't expect this many or any at all. I would also like to thank @sarcasticgarbage for following me.

Anyways on to the story and I don't wow this otherwise I would be a middle aged male... or whoever created DC

Destiny Vermya POV:
So far I have been focusing on my hero career and not an actual one I haven't really needed to but my uncle/brother hades can't fund me forever (well he can but I'm not the person to do that) .Also I'm getting kind of bored in my civilian life (yep upswing hero lingo) so I need to get a job. I want to make myself known this life because last time I couldn't really do that because that would just lead to more monster attacks. But now I didn't have a sent for monsters to follow so I might as well.

Since I can use technology this time maybe I could do YouTube or something. You know what I'm gonna do that. I know you might be thinking 'won't that interfere with your hero life' but Bruce Wayne dose it just fine and I practically have all the powers in the universe so...

So this evening I filmed my cat annabeth failing at simple things. Yep you heard me cat named annabeth. I've had her for about a month now since I got bored and my first solution was a pet so I adopted a cat annabeth is a black cat with white paws and a white mark on her lip that looks like mustache. (This cat is after a kitten I once foster named snow paw but he was a boy cutest thing in the world) I went to bed after I posted the video and named my channel 'the demigod life' yep creative I know decently didn't make it up on the spot.

When I woke up the next morning and checked the video I saw it had 2,000 views I never expected it to be this much. The video also had 700 likes and 2 dislikes cause apparently some is a dog person. (I am to but this is for the sake of the story) there was also a bunch of comments asking to post a gain and introduce myself and to see annabeth more.

So that afternoon I sat on the couch with the camera in front of me and started live streaming.

"Hello everyone who watched my video and liked it this is just my first one and I never expected anything like this to happen."

"So a lot of you wanted to see annabeth again so hear she is" i say holding her up to the camera.

Then a bunch of comments rolled in saying how cute she was, then i saw one comment that interested me.

"So to answer BooksAreAmazing51 's question I named her annabeth after a old friend who moved away a while ago." Yah moved to the underworld is what I didn't tell them.

"I just like to say thank you to all of you I know I said this already but thank you for all the subscribers and people who liked my Chanel I am great full. Now I'm gonna answer some of your questions so ask away...

Ok I was gonna write more but I have something to do all day so I won't be able to.

Also comment a question that you would ask Destiny cause I need ideas and I'll use your username as the commenter's unless you don't want me to.

I decided that Destiny will be a singer and right now is the part leading up to that.

Also comment what songs she should "write".

Bye peoples see you next time!