Officially meeting the YJ team

Hey people sorry for not updating im trying to do it more but at least I'm doing it more than my friend BooksAreAmazing51. Thank you to Mizshard for following me, now to the story

I keep forgetting to do this: don't own don't sue

Destiny Vermya POV:
When I got home from the Wachtower and got ready for bed I thought about my meeting with Ratwings

Flashback start
As me and Wondy were about to leave Ratwings pulled us over
"Can I talk with you two" he asked although it was more of an order than a question.
"Why not rats" I respond

He growled, I've said this before and I'll say it again IS HE A DOG!?!?!? I mean he growls so often I'll have to ask him if he has some weird dog ancestor. Uhh stupid ADHD. What did he say again oh wait he said to speak with just Wondy

He lead Wondy into a side room but I listened in with my demigod senses.

"Wonder Woman why did you not tell me about Star what if she's not trustworthy."

"I told you bats I've know her longer than I've known you and if im being truthful I trust her more than you" Wondy responded. I was half tempted to run into the room and yell "BURN!" But I knew I couldn't

There was a pause in which I guess rats was stunned with shock.

"Wha-what?" I was proud of Wondy, it's takes a lot to shock 'The Batman' "

I could practically hear Ratwings trying to compose himself as if he were never shocked in the first place.

"How do you trust her more than us?" He asked accusingly

"Because she's my cousin slash aunt" his face most have been confused because after a beat Wondy added "it's complicated".

There was a snort from Ratwings I guess he didn't want to get into it. I don't blame him, our family tree is so confusing did you know, Bob before he joined Kronos in the first Titian war was married to his Nice? And before he married hera Zeus married his aunt but divorced her after she gave birth to the fates? Or, ok I'm getting side tracked. Back to bats and Wondys conversation.

Rats growled again, I've got to ask if he's related to a dog or something he growls so often!

"And anyways you have no reason not to trust her!"

"And I have no reason to trust her"

"What about when she helped with that fire a few months ago, or the fact that the YJ team trusts her! You just don't like her because she knows your identity!"

"Well if they trust her so much she can join them" rats says completely brushing off the comment about his identity.

"Fine I guess there getting a new member!"

"Fine"

At this point I think Wondy did the mature thing and stuck her tung out at Ratwings

So I guess I'm joining the juvenile justice league.

Flashback over

So that was a drama filled trip that if I were to write it down it would take about 2 and 1/2 chapters.

Hopes back people, did you miss me? No, ok. Just here to say time skip to next morning.

I woke up a rubbed to sleep out of my eyes, I hate that crusty stuff! As I got out of bed I wondered what woke me up. Then o heard it ding dong, wonder who that could be?

As I groggily walked down the hallway to the door not really knowing who it could be. As I opened the door I saw Diana my lovely cousin/nice. Diana was right our family tree is confusing.

"Hi Diana" I say groggily still half asleep

"Hi Dest, did I wake you up?

"Yes you did"

"Well I thought you would be up by now, it's noon!

How did I not know the time I'm a daughter of Kronos. Oh wait I'm more closely related to drama queen now, greeeeaaaaaatttt. Not being sarcastic at all here.

She laughs.

At this point we've made our way to the living room.

"Now that I'm here we should get suited up and hard to the mount justice."

"Does everything have to have the word justice in it?"

"No but I'm not the one who named it."

"True"

Time skip to outside the zeta beam

"So you ready to officially meet the YJ team?" Wondy asks.

Were about to go through the zeta to make my entrance.

Wondy told me to wait 2 mins after she goes through and then head after her.

As Wondy goes in I start planning what nicknames I gonna give to the YJ I all ready have dick's "neon wonder"

Hmm I'm gonna be creative.

How long has it been since Wondy went onto the zeta? 2 minutes and 17 seconds!!! I have to go now. 
I run into the zeta and it teleports me in a flash of light.

Yep, not ending it here

I watch as the world materializes into the lobby room thing. As I'm doing this I ask myself: why didn't I flame travel as my dramatic entrance. Oh well I'm doing that now. 

I see the YJ lol at me and vapor travel away only to flame travel right in front of them seeing there shocked faces makes me burst into laughter.

"Well I guess you should introduce yourself" says Wondy

"Hey nice to see yo guys again, last time I didn't get to introduce myself, I am Star master of the elements and defeater of death." And just like the league there faces show shock beyond belief. And I fail to hide my smile.

"Well I guess we should introduce ourself's" robin says bring the first to get over his shock, the others nod in agreement.

"Well as I told the league, I know who you are you are neon wonder, Katniss ( Artemis), mustard guy (kidflash), IT 3.0 ( ms Martian), IT 4.0 (superboy), And fish boy(Aqua lad)" at this a few faces go red with embarrassment.  I giggle

" Well" Wondy says trying to fill the a Lear's silence "I'll leave you to get to know each other" and with that she zetas aeay and I'm bombarded with tons of questions

Hi people there's another chapter longer than usual cause of that short one sorry for that. Anyways see you next time!