Annoying Ratwings

Hey people thank you to the 325 people who have read this I never expected this many so thank you thank you thank you for that. I hope you are all likening this story. Also I know most of you are not reading this any more but

Don't own don't sue.

Ratwings sorry I mean Batman's POV
That girl Star was beginning to annoy me. I have just heard from dick that she had snuck into the Mountain just to play some pranks because she was bored. If this is what she can do without any effort imagine what she could do if she put her mind to something. And that girl is persistent, with her powers she could do a lot of damage, she could be a powerful enemy, or a great ally. Now I just have to find out who's side she's on.

I will find her and I will find out what her motive is why she's doing this and if she's a threat.

Destiny Vermya POV:
I figure by now Ratwings will want to find me and earlier Diana had confirmed my suspicions as she had said that he has been more determined about something and seemed to be lowering sleep. So I figure bows about time to make my grand entrance.

Hopes back peoples!!! Anyways time skip to when she gets to Diana's house.

Ding dong
The door opened and there stood some random guy.

"Hello?" Said the guy

"Sorry wrong house" I responded

He closed the door and I headed to the next one.
Ding dong
The door opened and there stood Diana.
"Yes the right house this time."

She looked amused at my statement. I walked in and we sat down in her living room.

"So I believe it's time to make myself officially known to the JL." I said

"I agree with you there asking questions about you since you pranked the YJ. Although I admit that was funny."

"That was funny. And I want my entrance to be Drama Queen style: Dramatic and unexpected."

"Let's get planing. I can't wait to see the looks on there faces."

We grinned. Time to annoy some hero's.

Time skip to Saturday (it was Friday)

Me and wondy had finished planing and we were ready to put our plan into action. Hopefully it would surprise everyone because were pulling a drama queen/wine dude. Were we pop out of no were and call people annoying nick names that aren't there real names.

I flame traveled into the watchtower and wondy took the zeta beam. Wondy walked into the meeting and I hid in a corner.

"Well let's get this meeting started" Ratwings said

"Wait I have something to say first." Wondy said

"What is it?" Ratwings said irritated

"I have a new protégé"

The team looked surprised.

"Who is it? And why didn't you tell me first?"

"I didn't want to and I believe you have met her before" wondy said with a smirk.

Ratwings raised an eyebrow. Time for my over the top, over dramatic entrance.

I strut in and say "I am Star protégé of Wonder Woman." I make my hair fly like it's in a breeze.

"You" Batman says

"Yes it is me Ratwings, glad to see you have eyes." I sass back

He growls

"Quick question are you part dog or something because every time we meet you just stare angrily and growl like a dog when the mailman passes by" I ask

Flash bursts into laughter

"It's a legitimate question"

The rest of the team look like there trying to hold back there laughter.

"You know I thought it would be harder to find out you secret identity but it was really easy once you start looking."

The rest of the team looks at me in amazement and caution wondy just looks proud.

"You haven't told anyone, have you?" Ratwings asks as he bat-glares at me but I've seen worse

"No I haven't, then I would lose my precious black mail." I smirk

Rats ignores me and turns to wondy.

"Why is she even in the Wachtower?"

"I've known her for a very long time longer that you've known robin to the time you've been Batman"

"Wondy I told you this earlier his names not Batman it's Ratwings." 

The guy in question growls

"Stop growling you sound like a dog. Gees" I roll my eyes. 

To be continued next chapter because I want to get one up and I'm lazy...