Meeting Ratwings

Hey peoples!!! Just letting you know I won't be updating as often as break is almost over, but I will try to update twice a week at random sorry. Thank you to meandmyfandoms1230 for requesting Percy/Destiny's last name. Anyways to the story.

Percy/Destiny POV
I am happy to find out that I can't get nightmares from tartarus which I was worried about since I'm back to the land of the living. But I had a peaceful night.

Today I'm going to explore Gotham. Which I'm exited to do I might even meet the guy in tights with no life AKA Batman. I mean seriously who runs around city roof tops wearing tights beating criminals senseless. I doesn't make sense who in the wide world would willingly do that because he is a regular mortal who has no business with doing this, even if it shows he is the only one who cares. I mean all the other hero's were rather born, found something, or got in a accident which resulted with powers or immense talent in a certain area of skill which motivated them to save people.

Now that I'm done thinking smart I can go explore Gotham!!!

I should probably find a way to make a hero suit or somehow let Leo do to. I'll worry about that later. For now I have a city to explore, I blame ADHD for it taking this long.

As I'm walking out the door there is a flash of light behind me. I turn around and on the coffee table I see a phone and a note. I pick up the note and it says:
Dear Percy
I see you came back to life. Anyways here's a phone that won't attract monsters because you will need it Nico and Dianas numbers is in there and they have ones too. It is for in case of emergency and if you want modern fun. Either way hope you have a successful mission and make sure to meet Diana in the park tomorrow
Sincerely, Hermes

Well now I have a phone now I should really get to exploring.

Hopes back!!! Well anyways I don't feel like righting out the finding her way around Gotham part so time skip to 10:00 bye!

Gotham has some decent architecture uhh annabeth is rubbing off on me! Anyways it is a bit dark and gloomy but it's beautiful in its own way.

Earlier I had gotten a text for Nico saying he got Leo to make me a suit and to get it I had to say Olympia into my closet. This is not going to be weird or anything.

"Olympia"

And then the back of the closet opens to reveal a necklace and another note, just glad my dyslexia is gone. The note read:

Hey Perce
If you press the wings in the order top right bottom left top left bottom right the suit will appear on you. Have a fun time supper heroing!!!
-Leo

 Have a fun time supper heroing!!!-Leo

This is the necklace

I followed Leo's instructions and my suit appeared on me. It was a white cloak with the necklace as the clasp the hood of the cloak hid my face in a unlightable shadow. Underneath the clock was a suit that reminded me of robins suit except black and light and different shades of purples. It was perfect.