I have no idea what to do

Ok, first things first. I'm sorry that I did not update yesterday or last week, but between my birthday, studying for finals and my family I did not have enough time to write a chapter so here it is.

I picked up the phone and put it to my ear and I said

"Hello?"

"Hello is this Destiny Vermya speaking?"

"Yes. Who are you?"

"I am John Welshman and I would like to offer you a record deal, a real one this time."

"Ok but this time I'm haven't my manager look over this"

"Ok, can I schedule a meeting for Saturday at five?"

"Yah sure"

"Ok I'll see you then"

I heard the sound of the phone hitting the receiver and falling off the I heard johns voice say

"She said yes she actually said yes this is my first big break Marty"

Then I heard another guy, Mary I presume say "uhh John the phones not off"

"Ohh" then I heard the phone click off for real this time.

And with that I put the phone down and headed to the kitchen for some lunch

As I walk in I hear Diana say
"Who called"

"Someone offered me a record deal again but I said I would have my manager come with me this time."

"That's great but there's only one problem"

"What"

"You don't have a manager"

"Ohh" I paused "can you be my manager Diana, I mean I know you already have a job and your probably busy but I need someone who knows the league cause we might be called away at any time and we can't tell just anyone..."

I continue rambling and I almost miss Diana's amused smile then I hear her say "it's no problem I support you with this I'll just quit my job in the media"(I have no idea what her job is but every other DC person seams to work in the media like iris, Kara, Clark, and someone else probably so her worked in the media with this story)

"Thank you Diana you don't have to do this"

"But I want to help my little cousin"

"Technically I'm older than you"

"I know but you don't look it"

"Fine" I say with a smile

And from that point on my life was almost perfect I was a super hero, a famous singer, and I would see annabeth again one day.

So people that's it for the book cause I've been gaveling trouble getting new ideas so this is the end of the story

But I will be releasing a story ideas book and start the first book of a series I have planned over the summer so I'll see you soon.

Bye