Arguments, heart break and immortality

So here's the chapter hope you like it.

1 week later
"Come on Destiney, why can't I come over to your house?"

" Because we were planing on going to your house to do the project."

"I know but I've never been to your house or seen your parents"

"I know Lina but we had already pl-"

"Oh come on why can't we go to your place, we can easily change our plans"

Me and Lina were arguing about who's house we should go to to do a mythology project. Lina wanted to come to my place, but this couldn't happen because my mom 2.0 was dead (although I never met her) and Kronos was slowly reforming in some hole somewhere. She would want to know were my parents are and I can't exactly tell her because even if she was a demigod she wouldn't want to be friends with a daughter of Kronos, right?

While this was going on in my head Lina kept saying why we should go to my house instead of hers

"LINA! We just can't go to my house"

I had had a apartment earlier but with all the money I got from my music I now had a small mansion

"Why cause you don't want me at you big fancy mansion."

"No, it's just... I don't have parents!"

Lina stood there shocked, she hadn't expected this.

"What do you mean, you don't have parents?"

"I mean my parents are dead, but I'm fine because I don't even remember them" well Kronos is as good as dead anyways.

"But then who do you live with?"

" I live with my cousin" this was sort of true, me and Diana had become quite close. Technically she is my nice but that would sound to weird. Now I just had to convince her to come over and pretend to be my legal guardian.

"Oh, well can we still go to your house?"

"Your not going to take no fro a answer are you?"

"Nope"

"Well than I guess we could do our Greek mythology project at my house."

So we then walked to my house. But on the way I had to call Diana to head to my house and pretend to be my guardian. (I had told Lina that I was telling her I was bring a friend over)

We got to the house and Lina paused in front of the Victorian style house

"This. Is. Huge." She said

"Well I have made a lot of money on my songs"

"I know, but this is more than I expected."

I laughed at her reaction and headed inside.

"We're your cousin?" Lina asked once we were inside

"She will be back from work soon." I said "well we would start that project. So who would you want to be our godly parent"

Lina had a small knowing smile on her face, wait does that mean...

"I would chose hades" Lina said as she interrupted my train of thoughts

"Oh well I would want to be a child of Poseidon" what he's a better father that Kronos

"We could just fit both in"

"Yah good idea" I agreed

And we worked on our project until dinner but Diana had shown up about 2 hours earlier