Breaking and entering... sort of

Hey my peoples!!!! I'm back with a new chapter and thank you to wishii for voteing on this story and meandmyfandoms1230 as well as BooksAreAmazing51 for commenting. A reminder to please comment on the story if you have any ideas or you just want to point something out. To the story.

Hi Hope the time skip is back and I would just like to tell you it is about one month after the last chapter.

Destiny Vremya POV:
I was at my handy dandy demigod computer researching Batman and robin trying to find out there identity's. I already know everyone else's due to training with wondy but no one knows Ratwings. Why does he have to be so dam secretive. Ha never gets old. Which reminds me I'm dam hungry.

After I ate my left over Chinese food. I when back to researching Ratwings and Neon Wonder. After about an hour I found Bruce Wayne disappeared for seven years comes back and Ratwings appeared. Hmmm that means that the Wayne is dear old Ratwings and that dick Grayson, the guy linas been crushing on, is Neon wonder. I've got to prove this. Let the games begin.

Hope here time skip to when she's in her suit and on the stood of the manor.

As I slipped into a window of a guest room I went towards the vents I went down and down and down and down and you guessed it down. As I looked through a opening I saw a cave filled with bats and Bruce Wayne and dick Grayson at some fancy computer shaped like a bat. Yep got the right guys.

I saw Ratwings get up to leave saying that he needed to do some paperwork.  I just feel sorry for him. He told dick to try to find out more about me. Please he'll never find me.

I see him head toward the kitchen so I flame travel there and lean on the counter. Bruce comes in and he just stared at me.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house." He asked

"I needed to find out more about you, Ratwings." I responded

He growled. Is that all this guy does?

"You know exactly who I am Batman."

He looked a bit nervous

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't try to act all innocent, it was actually really easy to find out. Bruce Wayne disappears. Bruce Wayne come back. And then Batman appears. Honestly I'm surprised the press hasn't found out yet."

"Fine you caught me what are you going to do now tell the world." he asked

"No I'm just going to keep this info for later. Also I know dick is robin. And you'll never catch me or find out my identity unless I tell you."

He growled. Again, is he a dog growling is all he does!!!

"Also sorry for braking and entering even though I didn't break anything so technically I just entered anyways. Bye."

I flame traveled away to my apartment and got ready for hell the next day.

Hope here time skip to when Destiny gets to school.

When I was walking to home room with Alina we ran into dick he looked really distracted and worried.

"Are you ok dick?" I asked. We had become good friends during the past few weeks. Alina has a crush on him so she was blushing like crazy.

"Wait-wha oh yeah I'm good." He said. Oh wait the reason he's distracted is because Ratwings probably told him I knew there identities. He must be worried I'll spill the info to the into the world. Guess he Doesn't want any more attention.

"You looked like your worried about something." Alina said

"Yah" I agreed feeling slightly guilty

"I...umm" he said

He must be trying to come up with a convincing lie.

"I someone threatening to kidnap you again?" I asked. I feel like I owed it to him.

"Yah, Bruce said he'd been getting threats and stuff and I'm a bit worried." His voice quivered and I could see he was slightly relieved."

With that we went separate ways to our homerooms and had a normal boring homework filled day.

Hope here!!! Just saying time skip to 6:00 after she gets her homework done.

I had just finished my homework when the door bell rang I walked over to the door and grabbed my emergency dagger and Through open the door. And there stood...

I really wanted to end it here but I'm not going to be mean this time.

Diana.
"Hey Destiny how yo- what's with the dagger?"

"You never know with Gotham. You know."

"True"

"Anyways, come in." I said

She walked in and sat on the couch.

"So I just got back from a JL meeting and bats was looking worried and it was surprising nothing has unhinged him ever." She said

I smirk

"What did you do?" She asked

"I might have found out his identity, went to his house and said I knew he was Ratwings."

She laughed

"Also when I saw robin at school he was really worried as well."

"So someone finally did it, you found out his identity."

"Yep, And now he is super worried I'll release his secret. I might have to lay low for a while."

"Yes, he'll probably be looking for you secret identity now." She warned

"I'll be carful all though I might go heroing tonight just to mess with them more."

We both started laughing

Ok now I'm ending the chapter the next one will be about Star and Ratwings and neon wonder meeting at night when they set out to save the same person.
951 words

Yes I'm being that annoying person that does this

.