The fire

Hey peoples!!! I'm back again with another chapter. I don't own any thing except the plot. Hope you like it. I'm still looking for what Destiny should do in life but I want her to be famous. She could be in a band be a solo or maybe an actress. Vote please to the story.

Destiny Vremya POV
I in social studies when my Demiphone buzzed as I looked down I saw an alert from wondy saying that there was a fire in one of the apartment buildings near by.

'I'll get it' I texted back.

"Miss Vermya is there a problem?" Mr. Bryans asked

"It's Vremya. And I got a text form my mom saying she broker leg and my dads away on a Business trip can I go check on her?" I asked

"Fine, but you have to catch up on the class work Miss Vermya"

"It's Vremya. And thank you mr Bryans"

As ran out of the class room I heard dick's each buzz And saw him raise his hand. Guess robins going to join me.

Hope here to let you know that it is now to when she is two building away from the burning one.

As I looked at the building from the roof top I saw it was a apartment building set a flame. Wondy had told me this mission was meant for young justice but I wanted to make my self known because Ratwings hadn't told anyone of me or that I knew he and Neons identities. So I'm putting an end to that.

I leap to the next building when I hear a familiar scream. Alina's, the scream she makes when I scare her. that's when I realized that was her apartment building and she had stayed home from school sick.

I ran towards her window and jumped through.

"Who are you?" Alina asked

"I'm Star new hero I'm hear to get you out of here."

"Thank you"

By this time I was already back at the window preparing to jump from the 4th floor but I would levitate down.

"Brace your self"

"Why... ahhhh"

She screamed as we fell. Then I started flying and set her down by the paramedics. Then I rushed back in to save more people after I had gotten a man a women and there 2 daughters and son. I was about to go back in when I was stoped. I wiped around to see Neon Wonder.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

"Same as you."

"This is a young justice mission you could get hurt" he said annoyed

"Well it comes with the job R" I responded but the R was not because he was robin but because his name was Richard

He visibly paled I giggled and spun around and raced back into the building. As I was going in I heard him yelling for me to come back cause I would get burned. But I wasn't worried about that because I was fire proof the flames could not heart me it just felt like I was warming up by a fireplace drinking hot cocoa. It was a nice feeling. Is this how Leo feels when he lights himself on fire?

By the time the fire was out I had saved 36 people and the YJ team had saved 32 people and there was one of me and 5 of them (not miss martian because fire is not good for her) and kaldur needed to have water dumped on him.

After we'ed gotten everyone out the YJ team came up to me.

"Who are you" Artemis asked

"You could have been burned" kid flash asked