Breaking into the mini League headquarters

Hey peoples how's you doing. The reason I'm writhing this chapter was because I'm bored. So here you go

Oh and, don't own don't sue. I keep forgetting to add that.

Two months later by unnamed time skip😢
Destiny Vremya POV
I've been laying low for TWO MONTHS!!! And I'm bored so me and wondy devised a plan to break into the mini league headquarters. Basically I'm gonna hack into the system so I can flame travel in unannounced and scare the Tartarus out them.

Simple

I grabbed my demicomputer and used the code wondy gave me and got into the system. I made it so when I walked in the sensors would not detect me. I'm so glad that I had tech that can't be tracked by monsters!!!

So now I'm gonna flame travel to Mount justice. They could not of come up with a more creative name for that? I mean come on!!! Stupid ADHD

Anyways now I'm gonna go there. I Falange travel to the zeta tube room or what ever it's called, I don't care.

I crept into the living room, and started laying some pranks. I then hid in a dark corner. Now I wait.

I saw Magen walk into the kitchen. I then heard a scream and saw her walk out with wet flour on her head.

"Uhh" She groaned "what did kf do this time!!!"

I giggled. Oh great just gave away my position.

"Who's there" Megan barked suddenly on guard.

"Just me" I said as I floated down from my dark corner

"Your Star right?"

"Yah. We met at the fire. Want to help me with some pranks?"

"Why would you prank us?"

"I was bored"

She raised an eye brow and nodded.

Time skip to when superboy walks in

Me and Megan had put some pancakes on the kitchen table so when SB went to eat them they exploded wiped cream in his face I have to say Megan is a Genius.

Time skip to after the recruit SB into there prancing group and the rest of the YJ come to the cave.

SB and Megan were acting normal and I was back in my corner waiting for the show to begin.

5 minutes later the other walk in with either wiped cream marshmallow fluff, glitter, or water all over them that's when I couldn't take it any more I burst out laughing. The whole team but SB and Megan looked to my corner and I floated down.

"Hey people welcome back to the cave."

"What are you doing here" asked Artemis

"Pranking you. I've got to say SB and Megan have some good ideas."

"Why would you prank us? That's my thing" said robin

"Yah why did you do that it ruined my new book I got from Atlantis."Kaldur said as he held up some book called "the lightning thief. (Yep I did that)