The Bass Twin

I looked out the train window, New York City looked busy as always. I was finally able to come home, my brother should be happy to see me, he is my twin after all. After two years in a private school deep in the Connecticut woods, I am happy to finally see everyone back in Upper East Side. I know I left a wreck behind me when I escaped to Connecticut, but my brother said everyone understood, and being Chuck Bass he paid off Gossip Girl with some bigger news. I looked down to my lap and pulled up Gossip Girl on my phone.

Spotted-B and S sitting down to talk, is the war at peace? C getting into a limo with a mysterious woman after a long night, what about B, C?

Whatever happened to Nate and Blair? I am not surprised about the Serena and Blair power struggle though everyone saw it coming. I looked out the window just as the train approached Grand Central. I looked down at my blue Jimmy Choos and smiled, I was finally home. I filed my way out of the train and grabbed my carry on and launched out into the busy station. I looked around the train station and saw a sign that read, 'The Other Bass' and smiled. I clicked off into that direction and found Chuck standing there with his signature smirk. I ran to him and enveloped him with a huge hug.

"Welcome home sis." Chuck says after I let go of him.

"Chuck looking amazing as always." I say smiling and grabbing the sign.

"Oh little sis and I feel amazing too."

"What have you done know?"

"You read Gossip Girl didn't you."

"First time in two years, when did you and Blair get together? You know I can't say I didnt see this coming."

"Let's go, the driver is waiting to take us home to get ready to go to the Van Der Woodsen's"

"Avoiding the question I see." I say in a mischievous voice.

We exited the train station to get into the waiting limo. As I entered a familiar voice greeted me.

"Well, looks like Celia finally came home."

"Nate!" I shout and tackle hugged him.

"Happy to see you too." Nate says.

Me and Nate straightened up in the seats and looked over to see Chuck smiling to himself.

"What is it Chuck?" I ask.

"You have been home for ten minutes and Gossip Girl has already noticed."

Spotted- Little C getting off the train at Grand Central to greet C, hope you had fun at school because you are now back on my radar. Thanks for the pic LilGG. See you soon little C. XOXO Gossip Girl

"Your already making the front page." Nate says and smirks in my direction.

"Very funny Archibald, so what has happened since I have been gone?" I ask.

"Lots, but we'll fill you in when nessicary." Nate says.

"I heard you slept with Serena." I blurt,

"Yes, but me and Blair are broken up and Serena had Dan but that didn't work so."

The limo halts and Chuck begins to stand, I move towards the door and wave goodbye to Nate and me and Chuck exit.

"Lets go get you ready." Chuck gestures to the Palace entrance.

I walk into the hotel and go straight up to my suite leaving Chuck to go stop at the bar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look around my spacious closet trying to find my signature black dress. The dress and my blue Jimmy Choo's were a chrismas gift from Chuck. He had to ask the lady at Saks for help but it's the thought that counts. I sometimes question his mysterious personality but there is a heart of gold beneath all the bad. I am rummaging through a pile when Chuck walks in the door.

"Come on Cel, hurry up and find your dress. I don't want to be late to S's."

"Shut up I'm trying to find it!" I shout back.

"I'll be at the bar when your ready." Chuck says annd retreats to the bar.

I am scared about going to Serena's party, especially with what happened before I left. She came back right before I left and from what I remember she is still a wild card. She hung out with Chuck a lot, and thats not always a good thing. Georgina has always been a monster to me, she drugged me to get all of my secrets out of me. Just to black mail me to leave for some reason. I finally found my dress and put it on and rushed downstairs. I saw Blair and Chuck waiting at the bar. I walked over to them.

"The twins have reunited." Blair smiles.

"Yep, how have you been Blair? I heard you and Chuck are together? I can't say I didn't see this coming." I say and snag Chuck's scotch and finish the rest of it.

"No achohol at school I see?" Chuck says.

"Sleeping together? Just a guess." I blurt.

Blair lets out a cough and Chuck smiles.

"Sorry it was the scotch." I mutter.

We then exit the bar and head up to the Van der Woodsen's suite.