𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Taehyung walked into the house that belonged to Yoongi- well technically soon to be Yoongi's but not officially. It was originally Yoongi's grandparents home, but they're both in a retirement home. It was recent and papers were still being worked but- technically it was Yoongi's right? Whatever- the point was, Taehyung walked into the house.

The boy placed his bag on the couch quickly and jumped over it to open the curtain's slowly. Taehyung peeked through the curtains to see the known male as Jungkook walk right by the house, Taehyung giving a rather suspicious look as he watched.

"Who we looking at." Yoongi suddenly was behind Taehyung who lightly jumped and looked back to Yoongi before pointing at Jungkook who was soon then out of sight. 'I think he is planning to kill me, he was walking behind me the whole time' Taehyung signed to Yoongi who raised an eyebrow.

"Kidnap you? I mean, he'd bring you back in less than a day anyways so don't worry." The male decided to sit down next to Taehyung just to be hit on the shoulder. "Brat." Yoongi rubbed his shoulder as he looked at Taehyung who glared at Yoongi. The boy has lived with Yoongi since the beginning of high school.

Why? Well- because his mother was back in Daegu with his grandparents. That all happened when Taehyung's father died. Taehyung did live back and forth with Daegu and Seoul but when it came to high school years, he decided to move in with Yoongi and his grandparents. It was hard- but he wanted to stay in Seoul where his dad planted a life for them, until his passing.

It got easier, living with Yoongi. Holidays and even some long weekends he would go visit his family back in Daegu but mainly he was always with Yoongi. A lot of people assumed he was dating Yoongi in high school when he was in eleventh grade which made them both uncomfortable due to them both thinking of each other as brothers and brothers only.

Also uncomfortable for Taehyung because Taehyung was sure he was straight. Sure he supported the LGBTQ+ community but he was more into girls- at least that is what he came to back in middle school when he was questioning his sexuality. Besides so, Gyeong always called him a faggot or just assumed he was gay.

Maybe it was because of his figure? Taehyung was meaning to work on that- but like, who would go to the gym for fun? not him that is. "Right so, there was a new family that moved in last weekend while you were with your mom." Yoongi licked his lips while Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

'The house down the street?' Taehyung signed to which Yoongi nodded. "The Park's decided to give them a welcoming party tonight." Yoongi grabbed the remote and gave a glance at Taehyung who rolled his eyes. 'The parks are always putting their noses in everyone's business, bet the new family won't know about their party until we're all standing in front of their door' Yoongi watched the boys hands flail all over.

A slight laugh came from Yoongi as he hummed. "Oh come on, they're not that bad." The boy rolled his eyes as he picked a channel while Taehyung sighed. 'So that means we're going?' Taehyung signed a question as Yoongi then nodded. "Go do your work, party doesn't start till six anyways." Yoongi kicked the male off the couch, Taehyung grunting as he carried his bag to his room.

Jungkook dropped his bag on the top of his bunk where he slept since he did in fact share a room with his two twin sisters who slept at the bottom bunk. For a family of six with a four bedroom house was not all that spacious. Especially since Jungkook's two older brothers got a bedroom a piece.

Jungkook's family consisted of his parents, two older brothers and two younger sisters. His eldest brother just dropped out of college and was back at home so the room he was finally going to have all to himself- was gone.

Jungkook has shared a room with the twins since they were born- and they were now seven. Houses were really expensive so instead of getting a house that fit their family of seven- it fit a family of four. Though they made it work, for now.

The male pushed himself up onto his top bunk as he took out his work from the days he missed from Monday and also the week before- since he was so late in the school year. A sigh came from Jungkook as he crinkled his nose and started on the papers he already knew how to do.

Until his sisters came running into the room to play with their dolls which could be cute but it was quite annoying being seventeen and to hear his sisters squeal about boys every. single. day. non stop. So he got off the bunk and made his way to the kitchen where he set himself down and got started on his work, again.

Though that lasted maybe an hour or so before there was a knock at the door and within minutes, his mother was walking into the living room to tell Jungkook to get everyone and to put his things away. That didn't give him a problem though, he was so done with math.

Jungkook peeked towards the living room where there stood a few people- but more were gathering inside which had him curious but instead went gather his siblings- besides the eldest which was Dae who only tossed something at the door when Jungkook knocked. "Fuck you too." The boy mumbled as he watched his sisters walk towards their mom.

And so did Jungkook, pursing his lips as he looked at the families with a small smile. "Sorry- If we knew you guys were coming, I would have gotten everything sorted." Mrs. Jeon spoke with a sheepish smile, Taehyung looking at Yoongi with a 'told you' face in which Yoongi nudged Taehyung.

As doing so, Taehyung looked up at the family as Yoongi went greet the mother and kids, Taehyung gulping as he looked at Jungkook's hand that was being held out. Taehyung pursed his lips as he grabbed onto Jungkook's hand and shook it. "Your name?" Jungkook asked before Taehyung tried to pull his hand away.

Taehyung opened his mouth.