𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂

Summer break was probably one of the best summers Taehyung and Jungkook ever had. Nothing sexual but blow jobs and hands jobs but really nothing more. Over the summer they both had a blast, going camping, swimming, little road trips even if it was just to the store.

They enjoyed each other a lot. Taehyung could never see a day without Jungkook if he was being honest and so they requested to room with each other in the dorm and it was accepted- since they didn't know that Jungkook and Taehyung were dating, they planned to keep that low for the first year at least.

"What the hell are you carrying in this?" Taehyung asked, huffing as he placed the box down on the floor but Jungkook helped him in a hurry. "This is precious, this is my baby, calm yourself," Jungkook spoke to Taehyung who raised an eyebrow. 'I am babie' Taehyung signed to Jungkook who smiled.

"And you too, yeah." Jungkook shrugged it off as Taehyung let his jaw drop before turning his foot and attempting to leave the dorm but Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pulled the boy inside, connecting their lips. Taehyung could only chuckle as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

Just then, Yoongi came busting into the room with a small box. "Can you two stop sucking faces and come help, this shit is tiring," Yoongi grumbled as Hoseok walked into the room with two bigger boxes. "Tiring? You're carrying a box smaller than your head." Hoseok set the boxes down with a huff, wiping away his sweat.

Yoongi placed the box down and put a hand on his back. "Yeah, that takes a toll on me you know? I feel ten times older now." Yoongi complained as Hoseok walked out the door, Yoongi hurrying to follow after his boyfriend. After the grad night, they decided to give it another go and so far it was great. They did argue here and there but at the end of the day, all they ever wanted and needed was each other.

Shaking their heads, Taehyung and Jungkook both exited the dorm and hurried to help the other two boys. As they did so, Jungkook turned to hear a familiar laugh coming from afar. "Jimin?" Jungkook called out and the pink haired boy turned around, eyes widening as he smiled widely. "Jungkook! hey." Jimin skipped towards Jungkook.

Before Jimin could even hug Jungkook, Taehyung wrapped his arms around the male and Jimin stopped before he chuckled. "You got him! Ah, I knew you would. Such a charmer." Jimin pushed at Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook blushed a bit as Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Got me?" Taehyung spoke.

Jimin almost choked as his eyes widened. "Did you-" Jimin looked like he saw a ghost as Taehyung nodded. "I've been talking for quite a while now, nothing new." Taehyung hummed, hugging onto Jungkook who had his hand on Taehyung's back. Before Jimin could continue, his roommate had called him over. "Well hey, we should catch up or something. Room 568 if you were wondering but- I'm glad to see you two together. I'll see you around." Jimin waved goodbye.

"Tell me why I still get jealous." Taehyung looked at Jungkook who rolled his eyes and smiled, kissing Taehyung's forehead and pulling the male along. Until they saw a group of people and so they pulled away and cleared their throats.

[M]

By the end of the day, Taehyung and Jungkook were settled as they laid on the mattress on the floor, not ready to yet start making it look a little homier. The university was in Seoul so they could go home anytime they wanted though- it was much easier living on campus and the two wanted to be alone with each other besides getting an apartment or house.