𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

That night, Jungkook and Taehyung both laid on the rooftop for hours- after their make out that was. Jungkook did all the talking obviously as he held Taehyung in his arms. He talked about anything and everything, even about his childhood and his father. In that moment, everything felt absolutely perfect and Taehyung never wanted to move. "It's late, come on." Jungkook helped Taehyung up.

Once inside, the two had to be very quiet considering the two other boys were sleeping and Jungkook still had to walk through those squeaky halls. It was three am and so it was still dark but they still had to be up in three hours so Taehyung laid in his bed as he watched Jungkook leave the room.

Taehyung smiled when he would hear the squeaks, wanting to laugh at Jungkook but instead he rolled onto his side and brought his blanket up more. Once Jungkook was settled on the couch, he breathed out and placed his hand on his forehead as he closed his eyes. All that anger he held, was no longer there.

Though what made his heart heavy was that Taehyung was still in a relationship with Misun and now he felt bad because well- Taehyung just cheated and that was not his intention when he went onto the roof top. All he wanted to do was tell Taehyung what was going on since he did in fact miss his best friend.

Sighing and shaking his head, the thoughts started to fade as he slowly fell asleep. It felt like minutes before he was being awakened by the grandfather who shook his shoulder. "Get up boy, another work day before you all go home." He chuckled, walking off with his cane. Jungkook blinked his eyes open as he groaned lightly and rolled onto his stomach.

"Someone go wake up Taehyung please, I tried waking him up twice already." Jungkook heard Eun come down the stairs which caused him to wake up immediately. "I'll do it." Jungkook had bed head, his eyes not even wide open as he stood up. Shaking his head to the side, he got up and made his way upstairs.

Taehyung had himself hidden under the blanket, still in a deep sleep as he then felt arms wrapping around him before the person got under the covers with Taehyung. That caused Taehyung to panic as he removed the covers to look at the door. "It's locked, don't worry." Jungkook held Taehyung close, the boy relaxing as he turned to face Jungkook.

There was silence between the two, comforting silence before they fell asleep. That was until they heard a knock at the door. "Taehyung, Jungkook? Uh.. everyone is waiting for you two downstairs." The female voice was heard causing Taehyung to shoot up from the bed once noticing that the female voice came from Misun.

Taehyung got off the bed quickly, Jungkook confused for a moment until he heard another knock and Misun's voice. Jungkook scrambled to his feet as Taehyung hurried to the door. 'Sorry' He apologized and Misun nodded. "Yeah, come on, i'm starving." Misun pulled Taehyung along. Jungkook following soon after. "I thought you went wake up Taehyung, mister." Taehyung's mom pointed at Jungkook.

"I fell asleep on one of the beds instead." Jungkook sheepishly lied as he sat down and wiped his eyes. "Did you two fall asleep late last night?" Taehyung's grandmother asked, Taehyung clearing his throat. 'Stomachache' Is all he signed as he started to grab his food. "Uh- yeah I was.. homesick?" Jungkook questioned his own answer.

"Awe, you'll be home tomorrow baby koo." Yoongi teased but stopped himself once he noticed how he sounded. Hoseok smiled at the male before he looked over at Namjoon who was staring at Yoongi with a face filled with adoration. It made him question if Namjoon had feelings for Yoongi but he brushed it off.

Just as they finished praying, Jimin and Seokjin were back yet again which caused Taehyung to get slightly jealous and all they did was walk in. Taehyung rolled his shoulders back and continued eating, Jungkook seemed to notice as he smiled a bit and since he was across from Taehyung, the male started touching feets with Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook before he broke into a smile and shook his head. As for Misun, she watched her boyfriend get all blushy while Jungkook would look at him. Now it was Misun's turn to not eat but she felt rude so she forced herself anyways. The breakfast was more lively than the other one before since Taehyung was communicating this time, finding that he and Jimin had a lot in common.

Seokjin on the other hand had a lot of jokes, in which Yoongi found them childish but he managed to crack a smile here and there. "Hey Tae." Misun placed her hand on Taehyung's thigh and the boy looked over at Misun with a questionable face. "Can we talk?" she asked, Taehyung scratching his neck. 'Yeah, sure, whats up?' He signed.

Misun looked at Jungkook who was looking at them with a curious look. "In private." Misun pursed her lips as Taehyung nodded and excused him and Misun as they made their way upstairs. Jungkook poked his tongue at the inner side of his cheek and stabbed his fork into the egg with a sigh.

'What? I don't know what you're talking about, there is nothing going on between-' Misun grabbed onto Taehyung's hands to stop him as she sat down in front of Taehyung. "It's nothing when you two were holding hands at the table? When he kissed you on the forehead? or when you two kissed on the roof top? How about this morning.. I don't want to assume but by the look on your face when you opened the door, Jungkook was not sleeping on a different bed." Misun spoke to Taehyung calmly as she rubbed Taehyung's hand.