𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁

During supper, Taehyung barely touched his food. Mainly focusing on how everyone loved Jimin and Seokjin, but more importantly it was because how happy Jungkook seemed for the first time since his father passed. It hurt a bit knowing someone else was making him smile and laugh but he was also.. happy for the male since well, Jungkook did deserve to be happy.

"Jimin is actually the same age as you Taehyung, just a little older right?" Taehyung's grandfather spoke, Jimin nodding as he finished the food he was chewing. "I'm born in October so that makes me your hyung!" He chuckled light, Taehyung giving a small smile as he nodded. Seokjin on the other hand started to notice how dull Taehyung was, not sure if that was his personality or something was bothering him.

Yoongi noticed as well and as much as he wanted to sign to him, he couldn't since there were four other people who knew how to read sign language. So instead he waited until after they all finished eating. Taehyung picked at his food before his grandfather noticed causing everyone to notice once he spoke up. "Tae, why aren't you eating? Are you sick?" He asked.

Taehyung straightened himself as he rubbed the tip of his nose before he nodded. 'Not feeling all that hungry' he signed to his grandfather who nodded. "You're excused, go rest and i'll send your mother up to check on you when we're done, okay?" he looked at Taehyung who nodded, placing the napkin that was on his lap on the table.

Once Taehyung left the table, the smile and laughter died down from Jungkook as well- he was only doing so because he noticed how irritated Taehyung seemed and it was amusing- for awhile but now he felt a little bad. Not that  bad though, he was still able to live with himself and carry on.

Once everyone was done eating and the two boys left, Taehyung sat on his bed, playing with his blanket as he sighed into his hands. The picture of he and his father was hanging on the wall before he got up and made his way to the window and opened it up. It was one of those nights where it was a need to just lay on the roof and look at the sky.

And so that's what he did. Taehyung stepped onto the roof and walked a bit away from the window before resting himself on the roof. Everything invaded his mind as he thought. About Jungkook, Misun, his mom, dad, grandparents. It was all so confusing because what if he really did see himself with Jungkook?

Would his mom be happy for him? What would he do with Misun? Taehyung didn't want to hurt her, ever. She is the best person Taehyung has in his life- before Jungkook started to become protective of him. How would his grandfather feel about Taehyung liking men- or more specifically, Jungkook? What about his dad? What would his dad think of Jungkook? Oh god- Gyeong would e n d his ass if he ever got with Jungkook.

Placing his hands over his face, Taehyung sighed and shook his head until he flinched lightly when hearing a voice. "This is nice." Jungkook spoke, carefully walking over and sitting down next to Taehyung who was laying down. Taehyung didn't bother moving as he looked at the sky, now it seemed to be Taehyung was jealous.

As if reading Taehyung's mind, Jungkook spoke up as he looked at Taehyung. "Did I make you jealous?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung choking on his spit as he was caught off guard by his question. It took a minute for Taehyung to scoff at Jungkook before shaking his head.

Jungkook gave a nod with an airy chuckle as he laid back with Taehyung who adjusted himself a bit out of being uncomfortable. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was looking at the sky. "Because, if you were, i'd say even with all those people in the room, you were the only person I had my focus on." Jungkook admitted, sighing as he slipped his fingers into Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung froze up as he slowly began to intertwine his fingers with Jungkook who looked away from him and up to the sky. "I don't know why i've been so mad lately." Jungkook started off, breathing out and pursing his lips for a moment. "I think half because you couldn't get your feelings right. You say this and you do another thing to make me think otherwise and then you ended up with Misun. Though don't get me wrong, she's very sweet and nice, so perfect for you."

Taehyung could only gulp, looking over at Jungkook. "And that's why I have such a hard time disliking her. I thought she was using you somehow but.. she's just.. perfect. I understand why you ended up with her but my feelings for you just somehow get stronger every day and I can't stop it. You're just so easy to fall for Taehyung, with your stupid beautiful smile and your damn beautiful eyes. From head to toe, I just love everything about you."

Taehyung couldn't think about anything else at that moment as he felt his heart beat fasten. "Then.. I realized that I wasn't mad at you. I was mad at the world, at my father. I was mad that he left us when we needed him the most. The twins, they are such daddy girls and.. I can't believe he just.. died.. just like that. I'm mad because he left me to take care of the girls and my mom because Baekyeon and Dae don't know how to have any feelings. I'm mad at him because.."

Jungkook stopped talking as he noticed his voice was breaking. Taehyung started to tear up as he looked at Jungkook. "I-I'm mad because.. my d-dad is g-gone and he's never coming back and.. and I feel like.. the world is against me in a way." Jungkook finished his sentence as he broke into a sob, sitting up and hiding his face with a groan, not wanting to cry in front of Taehyung.

".. and although you don't feel nothing for me... I feel everything for you. I don't want to, really. I want you to be happy with Misun but seeing you happy with her hurts me more than anything because... I want to be the one making you happy. I want to be the one to make you smile... but you don't like me like that and I understand. I'm sorry.. for acting the way I did but.. I just needed space. I.. I'm just so sick of getting my heart broken over and over again. That's all I ever feel is pain and all I want to feel is loved Taehyung... that's all I ever wanted."

Jungkook explained to Taehyung as he wiped away his tears and tried to get a grip on himself. Though the mention of his dad.. the mention of his feelings had the tears flowing. God he missed his father. He missed when he wasn't so angry. He missed when he was the only one Taehyung saw. He missed everything. Jungkook was just.. so sick of everything.

Taehyung sat up as he brought Jungkook in for a hug. Jungkook tried to fight it for a bit before he gave in, sinking into the hug as he began to calm. Though when they pulled away, Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face and wiped away the tear on his cheek before looking into the glossy eyes.

This time, it was not a misunderstanding as Taehyung leaned in hesitantly and Jungkook was the one to place his lips on Taehyung's lips first. The kiss gave them both comfort but also made their hearts race. Taehyung laid back slowly with Jungkook who hovered over Taehyung, lips molding together perfectly. What they didn't know was, someone heard and seen everything.