𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his mother who came running out to see her baby. "It's so nice to have you in my arms." She mumbled as she squeezed her son who hugged back just as much, the two laughing a bit as they pulled away, Taehyung's mother kissing Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung smiled before pulling away, looking at Misun who stood behind Taehyung. Taehyung wrapped his arm around Misun and brought her closer. "So this is the lucky girl hm? What's your name lovely?" Taehyung's mother, Eunkyung but she went by Eun. "My name is Song Misun and I would say i'm the lucky one here." Misun wrapped her arms around Taehyung, the two smiling.

As the little family talked, Yoongi helped the rest of the boys, Jungkook looking at Taehyung who was smiling at the girl in a loving way. All Jungkook could feel was anger and jealousy. That's all he ever felt these days since his father passed. Anger was always there, he was always annoyed, always pissed and that pissed him off because he was so pissed off.

A groan came from Jungkook, grabbing his bag as he follow Yoongi and the other two. "Yoongi! How are you?" Eun asked, bringing Yoongi in for a side hug in which Yoongi gave back, smiling a bit. "I'm great. Excited to.. milk some cows or whatever." Yoongi shrugged, Eun laughing as she shook her head. "Maybe you can even deliver the food to the chickens." She nudged Yoongi.

Yoongi shook his head. "Me and the chickens are not friends. They are out to get me, even ask Taehyung." Yoongi pointed at Taehyung who blinked. 'He's just a pussy' Taehyung pursed his lips as he looked at his mother who had a stern face. 'I love you' he signed and his mother rolled her eyes. "I love you too. Now introduce me to the rest of your friends." She cooed.

Namjoon stepped up, holding out his hand. "I'm Kim Namjoon, Yoongi's.. friend." Namjoon looked at Yoongi who looked elsewhere, scratching the back of his neck. "Yoongi's friend? How cute, he finally has a friend other than Hoseok and Taehyung huh." Eun spoke as she shook Namjoon's hand. "Very nice to meet you Namjoon." She gave a welcoming smile.

Namjoon though, had his eyebrows furrowed. 'He doesn't know Hoseok and Yoongi used to date, mom.' Taehyung signed, Yoongi pursing his lips as he looked at Eun. Taehyung's mother only made an 'o' shape. "Anyways—" She quickly changed the subject. "Hoseok, nice to see you again, please make yourself at home and you— you're a very handsome man."

'Mom!' Taehyung signed and lightly slapped his mothers shoulder. "What?" She asked, acting as if she didn't say anything. Jungkook only smiled as he put his bag down and held out his hand. "Jeon Jungkook, I live down the road from both Taehyung and Yoongi." He spoke, Taehyung frowning a bit. Unlike Namjoon, Jungkook didn't mention he was Taehyung's nor Yoongi's friend.

"Ah, then I welcome you to our cozy home. I hope you enjoy it here hm?" She squeezed Jungkook's hand before grabbing onto Taehyung. "Now boys— and girl, let me show you around, after I show you your rooms of course." She snapped her fingers and they were following. "I see where Taehyung gets his attitude from." Jungkook mumbled, Yoongi agreeing as he hummed.

Within an hour or so, Yoongi was off with Namjoon and Hoseok, showing them around the farm— or the closer bits to the farm considering Yoongi didn't want to go that far out. As for Taehyung, he stayed behind with Jungkook and Misun. Jungkook shared the living room couches with Hoseok while Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi all shared one room along with Misun who had her own room.

Taehyung sat in the room alone since Misun was feeling slightly sick from the drive, apparently she couldn't be in a car that long— so Taehyung let her rest as he looked out his window after greeting his grandparents. He absolutely loved his grandparents house and where they lived. It was quiet and at night, he would go onto the roof top and listen to soft piano music while getting lost in his thoughts.

There he was able to look at the stars, if it wasn't cloudy and it was such a relaxing way to spend his time. Until he heard the ruckus coming from down the road where the three boys were. Yoongi was up ahead of the two other boys who were fooling around, Taehyung smiling lightly.

"Dinner time!" Taehyung jumped when hearing his mother. The boy rolled his eyes at himself before he hurried out of the room, bumping into Misun who blushed lightly when seeing her boyfriend. 'More better?' He signed to his girlfriend who nodded. "Much better." She smiled, Taehyung smiling back and placing a soft kiss on Misun's lips.

Then they heard someone clearing their throat, Taheyung breaking the kiss. "Dinner is ready." Jungkook spoke, slipping his hands in his pocket before he turned and made his way back down the stairs. Taehyung only gulped as he watched Jungkook, Misun looking at her boyfriend. "Come on, let's go eat." She smiled lightly, grabbing Taehyung's hand and guiding him down the stairs.

Everyone was gathered around the table, passing the bowls of food around. Once finished, Namjoon was about to dig in but Taehyung's grandfather cleared his throat. "You don't pray before you eat young man?" He asked. Namjoon gulped, putting his fork down. "I just got ahead of myself, sorry sir." Namjoon blushed with embarrassment. Actually no, he didn't pray but he'll be respectful.

Yoongi smiled, everyone grabbing hands. Jungkook grabbed on Taehyung's mother hand and hesitantly grabbed onto Taehyung's hand who was holding on his and Misun's. Taehyung gulped, letting his head bow down as he felt his heart race by just having Jungkook's hand in his. The prayer was said and everyone let go of hands, except for Jungkook and Taehyung, Jungkook gripping on and letting the hands fall beside him.