𝓣𝓮𝓷

The next few days, Taehyung was obviously avoiding Jungkook. Definitely avoiding Jungkook with any chance he could get. The only real chance Jungkook got was when in class since they had the same classes throughout the school day but even then he couldn't. So Jungkook decided to give up, give Taehyung his space for awhile. It was obvious he fucked up bad but they could have just forgotten about it and moved on. Literally it was that easy? unless that was- no way right? no.

Jungkook sunk back in his seat with a dragged sigh, running his hands through his hair and shaking it before the bell was heard. Taehyung noticed Jungkook didn't wait for the other students to leave- in fact, Jungkook was the first one out to leave.
Relief came over Taehyung as he grabbed his bag and left to his next class but what he forgot was Gyeong and his minions. So as he turned the corner he was pulled into the boys bathroom. Not even a moment to realize what happened, Taehyung's bag was thrown to the side.

Taehyung grunted and leaned forward when the hit to his stomach was felt. "Thinking you can get away from us? huh? Did Jungkook get tired of you? Loser." Gyeong gave another hit. Taehyung just took it, almost forgetting how it felt to be aired out by a punch."Fucking faggot probably got the fuck of his life and got dumped right? little slut." Gyeong kicked the boy who landed on to floor and curled into a ball, struggling to breath from being aired out from the harsh punch to his stomach.

It felt like it was never stopping, the hits just kept coming until eventually, it did. Though Taehyung was crying and shaking a bit once they stopped. It took awhile before Taehyung stood up, not bothering to clean himself up as he just grabbed his things and was quick to leave the school building.

TRIGGER WARNING !!!
SELF HARM !!

Without anyone noticing he left, Taehyung was entering the house with a limp. Still, he was crying because most of the emotions he was holding back were just building up and also- that shit fucking hurted. Yes, hurted.

Taehyung made his way to the bathroom and started the shower and got undressed. It was like everything was in slow motion, him dizzy from the few kicks to his head as he sat in the shower, hugging his knees until he was reaching over towards the little box.

Taehyung's hand shook as he took a hold of the sharp object he kept in the box, letting his legs go straight in the tub as he gave no second thought and let the object run across his thigh. He took it slow at first until he was repeatedly slicing across enough for blood to ooze out.

That's when he stopped crying. Now he was just wincing from the cuts and how the object would run over the already cut skin. The blood flowing down the drain and the emotional pain was long gone. Then the tears started because he was doing so well.

Taehyung hadn't cut in three months. Now here he was, marking his other thigh that was less scarred. Disappointed in himself is what Taehyung felt but it was almost like a need. It was an unhealthy need but, at the moment he didn't care. Everything was going so well. He made a friend.. he wasn't being bullied anymore, Yoongi was happier than ever and everything was great. Then it just crumbled down and now he was questioning his sexuality, his existence.

The kiss repaid in his head every single day Taehyung puked once because he was so.. nervous? scared? he wasn't even sure. Though whenever he saw Jungkook, he always ended up looking at the males lips. It disgusted himself but.. he just couldn't help himself. But then Gyeong would invade his head. The names— god the names.

Now he was really going to be a faggot. A mute faggot, god Gyeong would love that. Maybe he'd even actually put Taehyung in the hospital. The thought had Taehyung dropping the object as he put his hands behind his head and silently cried.

Taehyung waited until the blood was done oozing before he got out of the shower and grabbed the darkest towel before drying himself off, patting the new cuts as he made his way to his room after covering himself up.

Taehyung called Yoongi over facetime, explaining through sign language that he should phone the school and say he wasn't feeling good. Not bothering to text because Yoongi would just call Taehyung anyway. After so, before Yoongi could say or do anything else, Taehyung hung up and was laying on his bed in no time, sighing.

The pain and crying took a toll, Taehyung's eye becoming heavy as he soon fell into a deep sleep. Until maybe eight? when he felt a shake. Slowly Taehyung opened his eyes and seen Yoongi smiling down on him. "I made some soup, the school called your mom after i called them."

Taehyung nodded slowly as he tried to get up but grunted. That caused Yoongi to get worried as he pushed Taehyung's shirt up to see new bruises forming, tilting Taehyung's head to the side to see a bruise forming on the boys cheek as well.

"Why.. Taehyung why don't you fight back? No one is going to fight them for-" Yoongi stopped when Taehyung got up. 'I do! I fight back but do you notice my body? I can't, I'm a fucking weak bitch, I simply can't Yoongi and even if I could maybe I deserve all the hits I get!' Taehyung signed as he then walked out of his room.

Yoongi frowned as he sighed and shook his head, if only he was still in school, he would beat those three dumb bitches to a pulp. Yoongi hated how they always picked on Taehyung just because he couldn't speak. It was the dumbest shit ever but.. he couldn't do anything. He told the school once, all they got was a class switched.

Yoongi stayed in place for awhile before he made his way to the kitchen to get the food ready for Taehyung who was walking out of the bathroom and soon sitting on the chair. 'thank you..' Taehyung gave no eye contact but knew Yoongi was looking. "Eat up." Yoongi ruffled up Taehyung's hair, forcing a smile.