𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

Taehyung didn't bother removing his hand as be felt Jungkook intertwine their fingers. Jungkook ate with his one hand, feeding himself as Taehyung only stared at his food until he felt Misun lean on him a bit causing him to jump and remove his hand from Jungkook who didn't bother looking.

Taehyung put his hands between his thighs and smiled over at Misun who smiled back. "Who would like to help me clean up after this hm?" Eun asked, Jungkook raising his hand. "I'll help." He volunteered. Taehyung's mother smiled. "Thank you, son." Taehyung's mother looked at Taehyung who only smiled sheepishly before huffing.

Jungkook nodded, continuing to eat. Conversation was shared around the table. Hoseok more interested in Taehyung's grandfathers speaking about his younger days and everything about the farm. Yoongi loved that about Hoseok, oh what was he kidding.. He still does. Other than that— Jungkook finished up his food. "That was very delicious Mrs. Kim." He spoke.

Taehyung loved how Jungkook and his mother got along but what he did notice was Misun and his mother didn't talk much either. Must've been the nerves? Besides that morning when they arrived that is.. but that was all. Taehyung sighed, Misun probably felt out of place and he didn't want that so when they finished eating, they excused themselves and Taehyung took Misun for a walk.

It was dark but not that dark, Taehyung and Misun hand in hand. 'So tell me the truth, are you enjoying it so far?' Taehyung signed after removing his hand from Misun's. Misun pursed her lips and shrugged. "I do! I mean, I feel a bit awkward around your family but that should be normal right?" She asked, looking up at Taehyung who nodded. 'I would be nervous too if I had to stay at your parent's house over the long weekend' Taehyung signed.

Misun smiled lightly as she stopped walking and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung stopped, looking at the female. Before Taehyung could sign, Misun grabbed his hands, pulling the male close and connecting their lips as she tippy toed. The kiss didn't last long, Taehyung pulling away. 'What was that for?' He asked, Misun smiling lightly as she shook her head.

"Come on, lets get back before a chicken comes out of somewhere." She chuckled, Taehyung shaking his head as he smiled, leading Misun back. Once they were inside, she said her goodnights and went up to her room. As for Taehyung, he looked at Jungkook who was collecting the plates on the table, looking at Taehyung before he rolled his eyes, turning to Eun with the plates.

Taehyung only sighed and made his way back to the shared room, Yoongi and Namjoon already getting ready for bed.

That early morning, Taehyung awoke to what he missed the most and that was his mothers cooking. She must have been up early considering she had to feed a lot of mouths that morning so he got out of bed, hugging himself as he made his way downstairs. Taehyung at this point forgot how cold it can be in the morning so he was already shivering.

"Hey baby, breakfast will be ready soon so go wake your woman." She winked, Taehyung giving a lazy smile as he nodded. Though he stopped when he noticed that Jungkook was not on the couch. Taehyung stepped into the kitchen to see Jungkook by the stove, the pan handle in his hand as he cooked the bacon.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook's still messy bedhead and wrinkly clothes as he stared at Jungkook who felt the stare. Jungkook only turned slightly to Taehyung and caught his red rosy cheeks and how he hugged himself. Instinctively, Jungkook grabbed his sweater on the chair and tossed it over to Taehyung who grabbed it. "Wear it if you're cold." Is all Jungkook said before watching the bacon.

Taehyung nodded slowly, slipping on Jungkook's sweater as he blushed madly. Once noticing he was blushing, he slapped his face lightly before hurrying up the stairs to go get Misun— forgetting that he did very much have Jungkook's oversized sweater on him. Just as he was about to knock on the door though, Misun walked out of the bedroom.

The girl had bedhead while her short shorts rode up her thigh and her oversized pink sweater was being pulled up slightly from her scratching her stomach. Taehyung's eyes widened, turning around while Misun shut the door a bit. "T-Tae.." she whispered. Taehyung only blinked while he brought his hands up. 'Breakfast is ready' he signed to Misun who hummed and Taehyung hurried over to the room to wake Namjoon and Yoongi.

As for Jungkook, the male set the food on the table as he looked over at Taehyung's mother who was setting the plates down, Hoseok just awaking as he heard the grandfather speak. "I have lots of workers today, right Eun?" He spoke with a raspy laugh. Eun chuckled and nodded. "Yes dad, i'm sure they'll learn fast." Eun spoke to her father, Hoseok raising an eyebrow.

Jungkook looked up, a huff coming from him but he got over it, this would probably be a good experience anyways, right? With that, everyone was down and everyone was soon eating. "Well boys. Today you become some mature men and help me with some chores." Taehyung's grandfather spoke with his hand resting on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung smiled lightly. "Chores?" Yoongi asked and the grandfather nodded. "You specifically can feed the chickens." He laughed, Yoongi's face going blank as he slumped back in his chair. "And Misun was it?" He asked and Misun nodded. "You can help with Eun with the house work if thats no problem." The man asked and Misun nodded. "I would love that." She beemed.

Just as they were done, Taehyung was getting himself ready for the day along with the other boys. Taehyung grabbed onto Jungkook's sweater and made his way downstairs, walking over to Jungkook who was looking at bucket he was suppose to take, Taehyung holding out Jungkook's sweater. "Keep it." Is all Jungkook said, walking out of the house. Taehyung blinked, looking at the sweater. 'This is his favorite sweater' Taehyung thought before a light blush was covering his cheeks.