𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

Hours after the incident, Taehyung was in the hospital with Jungkook and so many others that wanted to be there for Gyeong. It was impossible for Gyeong to survive a fall so far down but he did. He survived the fall with so many injuries of course but he was still alive. Thankfully Gyeong hit the grass instead and also the paramedics were already there so they were quite fast on stabilizing Gyeong. 

After many hours, the doctors told everyone to go home and no personal information was shared which was understandable. As Taehyung was leaving with Jungkook, he got a glance of a couple in suits looking at the group of students leave. Taehyung stopped in his tracks as he made eye contact with what he assumed, Gyeong's mother.

Jungkook rubbed Taehyung's arm and pushed his hair back. "Come on," he whispered to Taehyung who gulped and nodded. With that, Taehyung left the building with Jungkook and Misun by his side. Taehyung was still in a daze and all he could think of was getting a glance of Gyeong falling back.

When Taehyung got back to the house, the male unlocked the door and came to know that Yoongi was gone. Taehyung turned to wave goodbye to Jungkook who walked into the house and shut the door behind him. "If you don't mind, I'd like to stay with you. Until Yoongi gets back." Jungkook nibbled on his bottom lip.

Taehyung only nodded his head as he started to take off his shoes and jacket. Just as he did so, Jungkook noticed how unbalanced Taehyung was and as in instinct, Jungkook grabbed onto Taehyung as Taehyung's legs gave in for the second time that day.

Taehyung started breathing heavily as he screwed his eyes shut and shook his head. "It's okay Taehyung, shh, it's okay." Jungkook slowly lowered them both and held Taehyung close. He was so glad he chose to stay with Taehyung at that moment. The memory of Gyeong falling— the apologizing— how he screamed last minute— it was all too much. It took a while but eventually, he calmed.

Jungkook ended up carrying Taehyung to his room, laying him on the bed as he went grab a cup of water. Jungkook hated the sight of seeing Taehyung emotionless on the bed, nothing but staring at the wall even when Jungkook walked by like Jungkook was a ghost almost. Breaking out of his trance, Taehyung finally sat up and breathed out. Jungkook then turned to Taehyung as he grabbed onto Taehyung's hand. "You... called out for Gyeong, right?" Jungkook broke the silence as Taehyung looked at Jungkook before nodding slowly. Taehyung didn't know how he felt about that.

Gyeong, a male who bullied him throughout his childhood and high school years about being mute. He would have never thought he would be calling out to Gyeong, or his first word being Gyeong's name. Other than that, he had mixed feelings. Eleven years had passed and he was about to go onto twelve without speaking and throughout the years he tried to speak but never did he ever speak. Then the day came and Taehyung didn't know how to feel. "How.. do you feel about that?" Jungkook asked.

All Taehyung did was shrug before laying back and patting the bedside for Jungkook to lay and so Jungkook did, getting comfortable as Taehyung moved closer while Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung. "Is it bad that I'm jealous you called out Gyeong's name before mine?" Jungkook suddenly broke the silence.

Taehyung managed to smile as he looked up at Jungkook who smiled back, loving that he made Taehyung smile. Taehyung caressed Jungkook's cheek before he moved a bit closer and ghosted his lips over Jungkook's. With that, Jungkook connected their lips and within minutes they were lost in each other.

Slow and delicate turned into rough and eager. Jungkook hovering over Taehyung and trapping the male between his arms as the two molded their lips together. "I love you," Jungkook mumbled between kisses. "So so much." again, Jungkook mumbled. It took a few minutes before they pulled away. A string of saliva connected as they pulled away.

Jungkook breathed heavily as he swiped Taehyung's bottom lip and gave a light peck before resting his forehead against Taehyung's. It took a while but eventually, Taehyung opened his eyes and pulled Jungkook away from his face, both staring into each other's eyes.

"I... love you Jeon Jungkook." the words rolled off Taehyung's tongue easily as he watched Jungkook's doe eyes widen just a bit before tears started to form.  Of course his pronunciation was not on point but it was him trying at least. "You.." Jungkook couldn't even finish his sentence as he smiled along with Taehyung who bit his lip while wiping away the tears.

Hearing Taehyung speak was the highlight of his life really but hearing Taehyung's voice for the first time and it was him saying he loves him? That was all Jungkook needed to feel complete with his relationship with Taehyung. It was something he really was looking forward too and.. it was nice.

"You love me..." Jungkook whispered out as he looked at Taehyung who was looking at Jungkook lovingly. "I... love you." Taehyung said in a whisper although it was forced since his voice was going against him. It hurt.. a lot to speak but letting Jungkook know Taehyung loves him is all Taehyung needed to do. He put Jungkook through so much involving their feelings, he just needed to assure Jungkook that he indeed loves him.

An hour or so passed and after hearing Taehyung say he loves Jungkook, they cuddled and Taehyung eventually fell asleep. Though Jungkook stayed awake as he played with Taehyung's hair. It was now midnight and he must have been there for three hours or so now.

Hearing a door open and close, Jungkook smiled to himself knowing Yoongi was home as he lightly shook Taehyung. "Tae, baby, wake up," Jungkook whispered a couple of times to Taehyung who finally awoke and just then, hearing a knock on Taehyung's door, the male opened his eyes and blinked a few times before he caught his gaze on his mother.

The light blinded him for a moment but Taehyung was quick to get up from the bed and hurry over to his mother who brought him into a tight hug. Yoongi watched from the hallway, Jungkook slipping into the hallway with Yoongi as he bowed his head in a thanking manner, knowing it was a long drive for the two.

Once the incident happened and they were on their way to the hospital, Jungkook called Yoongi to go pick up Taehyung's mother. If anything happened like that he would want his mother as well- he does want his mother actually but he decided to wait a little longer. For now, Jungkook leaned on the wall and watched Taehyung hug his mother.