𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

The next morning Taehyung woke up feeling someone getting into his bed. It was obviously still dark so it was really early and so Taehyung rubbed his eyes and turned around to see Yoongi pulling the blanket over himself. Yoongi faced away from Taehyung as he adjusted in the bed and was soon softly snoring away, Taehyung giving no mind to it as Yoongi laying in his bed was normal. Ever since the break up anyways.

Though he enjoyed it. Taehyung gave most of the blanket to Yoongi as he curled into a ball and was right back to bed in no time. Though it didn't feel long as his timer was then going off. It felt like five minutes but it was actually two hours since. Taehyung woke up quickly so he could turn off his alarm so he wouldn't disturb Yoongi but the male was out of his bed already. That's when the smell of food hit Taehyung's nose and Taehyung was out of bed and making his way to the kitchen.

Yoongi was already eating, scrolling through his twitter feed before he noticed Taehyung standing at the entrance of the kitchen. "I made an omelet, bacon and there should be some orange juice in the fridge." Yoongi slurped up the ramen he had in his mouth.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, rubbing his one eye. 'Major mom vibes' he signed to Yoongi who gave the male a finger. Just like that, Yoongi was back to his normal self. It worried Taehyung considering that Yoongi never really talked about his feelings but he understood, neither did Taehyung.

"Hey so.. I'm sorry.. my feelings got-" Taehyung didn't let Yoongi finishing speaking, instead he split the food and put the plate on the table with his finger on his lips motioning Yoongi to shush and so he did. Yoongi apologized too much and for what? feeling things? he shouldn't be apologizing.

That early morning Taehyung and Yoongi talked or more like signed to each other about what they would be binge watching that weekend, though Yoongi had a job offer to work with a song producer. It was perfect for Yoongi so Taehyung was obviously pushing the male to do so.

They would finish that discussion after school since Taehyung was running now that he noticed, late. So quickly he dressed and was out of the door in no time.

The short cut really did come in handy- even if it was an alleyway. Scary most times but helpful the other times. Taehyung was kind of a wreck, trying to make his way to class in one piece and so he did, but not very nice looking.

Taehyung bowed his head a bit as he made his way to his seat. Usually they were always told to say why they were late but the teacher didn't even bother with Taehyung, only giving him a stare since Taehyung did run into class panting.

The boy calmed his breathing as he sat down. Once he was all calm and collective, Taehyung grabbed his things out slowly and one by one so he wouldn't disturb the teacher who was explaining what the class would be doing. First class was always boring, what made it worse was it was math. First class in the morning was math, how fucking sad was that? He thought of dropping the class- but then his mom would probably whoop his ass into the next generation.

Not that he was bad- nor was he good but still, math really got on his nerves. Taehyung pulled out the booklet that was printed out for them to do and hand in by end of next week Friday. Maybe he could get the whole booklet done.. but just because he wants to have a homework free weekend, he's okay with just half of the mark.

Again, just what he was waiting for.. Misun walked right by and the note was given. Taehyung again gave her a smile as she walked out and opened the note eagerly.

--------------------------------
To - my favorite boy ❤

You were late today, your messy hair was really cute!
please don't be late anymore ):

sincerely - your creep, Misun
--------------------------------

Taehyung shook his head, smiling a bit at the note. It was cute that she cared about Taehyung being late. Though as he was reading the note over again, the note was snatched out of Taehyung's hands.

The boy looked up to see Jungkook reading his note, trying to grab the note back as he grabbed Jungkook's wrist. "Oh Taehyung, I love your messy hair so much, don't ever be late again my prince." Jungkook let the male grab his note as he laughed.

Taehyung started to blush madly, pushing Jungkook away as he put the note in his bag. The rest of the students were already gone so he wasn't as embarrassed as he thought he would be. "That was the second time I seen her give you a note, you two dating?" Jungkook asked as he grabbed Taehyung's bag. Taehyung shook his head, a shy smile as he cleared his throat and grabbed his bag back.

"Grab your paper and pen please, I wish to communicate with the hyung." Jungkook made a gag noise causing Taehyung to huff and walk off once he grabbed the paper and pen. "So this Mi- what? Mi whatever girl, you two a thing hm?" Jungkook nudged Taehyung who made a big 'no' on his paper.

"So if I hit her up you.. wouldn't do anything?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung scoffing. You're gay is all Taehyung wrote as Jungkook then nodded with a click of the tongue. "You got me there, I love dick." Jungkook chuckled, Taehyung hitting the male with the book. How could Jungkook be so blunt?

"Kidding Kidding- well not really but whatever." Jungkook laughed at the boys reaction. Until the annoyed expression changed into a somewhat scared one. Jungkook took a look to see Gyeong and his friends seemingly waiting for Taehyung. "Say.. can we walk to class together?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung was quick to nod as he moved a bit closer to Jungkook as they made their way to class, Jungkook looking back to see Gyeong slightly annoyed by Jungkook.