𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Taehyung stumbled back and grunted as he looked at Gyeong for a moment before he was pushed onto the floor. Most of the students around stopped to watch, Jungkook turning around. "You really are gay aren't you? A total faggot." Gyeong shook his head and was about to hover over Taehyung before Jungkook grabbed Gyeong's shoulder and stood between the two.

"Well, didn't expect you to be the little boyfriend there Jungkook. Tell me, is he a real bitch in bed?" Gyeong snickered, Taehyung looking around to see the other students staring at him like he was disgusting— or that's how he felt anyways. "Whats your problem, Gyeong? Are you mentally okay or did your mom drop you on your head on purpose?" Jungkook spat.

Gyeong balled his fists as he tilted his head slightly and gave an airy laugh. "You wanna go Jeon?" He asked and Jungkook scoffed but stopped Gyeong once he saw the male raising his hand. Jungkook being the one to punch Gyeong in the stomach and push him away. "Jungkook!" Another voice was heard. Taehyung grabbing onto the boys hand.

Jungkook clicked his tongue. "If I see you laying a hand on anyone, i'll make sure you're the one who is begging and crying for me to stop, and that doesn't just go for in bed, baby boy." Jungkook let go of Gyeong's collar, scoffing as he watched the boy start to blush but in an embarrassing and angering way as he pushed his friend out of the way and hurried off.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he noticed the blush and also— the name Jungkook said. He didn't have any time to process much though, hearing a female voice which made him turn around. "Hey, Taetae, are you okay? Gyeong is such a bitch honestly, i'm sorry he bothers you so much." Misun sighed and Taehyung smiled lightly before nodding. Misun smiled and pushed Taehyung's hair behind his ear and tippy toeing to plant a kiss on his cheek.

"You going to class?" She asked and Taehyung blushed madly before nodding again, Misun clapping and grabbing onto Taehyung's hand. "Come on, i'll be your body guard." Misun hit her chest but winced. "Boobs are really sensitive actually." She hissed. Taehyung snorted, coving his mouth as Misun laughed. "Sorry— tmi?" She asked and Taehyung shook his head.

Meanwhile, Jungkook looked at the two and poked his tongue at the inner side of his cheek but sucked it up and followed after Taehyung and the girl, biting at his lip as they stopped at the classroom, noticing how blushy Taehyung was and it was not him causing it was kind of a hurtful sight but it was whatever. Jungkook walked between the two and made his way into class.

The same thing throughout the day, Jungkook was left third wheeling while Taehyung would be all flirty with Misun which was kind of more like— Taehyung was the girl in this situation which had Jungkook smiling. "Such a fem boy." He mumbled to himself as he ate the fry he had in his hands. Misun taking her attention off Taehyung for a split second. "Oh! Jungkook, what happened to your face?" She asked.

Jungkook chewed on his fry as he shrugged, taking his juice in his hands and looked at Taehyung who furrowed his eyebrows, wondering why Jungkook was acting up all of a sudden. "Oh.. well, is it healing well?" She asked one more question and again, Jungkook shrugged. She pursed her lips and nodded as she turned back to Taehyung who smiled lightly. 'I'm sorry' he signed.

"Why are you sorry?" She asked with a confused looked, Jungkook looking at Misun. "You understand him?" He asked and Misun nodded but then shook her head. "Well— most of the time. I've been learning sign language for the past few months so i'm not ver-" she stopped talking when Jungkook started talking. "How many months exactly?" He asked. "Uh.. four?" She shrugged, unsure.

Jungkook clicked his tongue before he nodded and went back to ignoring her, Taehyung sighing as he rolled his eyes. 'Excuse me' he signed and Misun nodded, kissing Taehyung's cheek once again as he smiled and got up, grabbing Jungkook by the ear and pulling him out of the cafeteria.

Already having his phone out, Taehyung typed. Whats wrong ?!  He gave the phone over and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Nothing, i'm fine." He spoke, Taehyung quick to slap the side of his head. "Ow! Taehyung." He groaned as he noticed the glare Taehyung was giving. "I'm fi-" another slap was given, Jungkook grabbing Taehyung wrist when he tried again.

"Just because you're going to be having a girlfriend by end of the day doesn't mean you have to ignore me, push me aside, ghost me! I'm happy you found your love or whatever but you are also leading me on if you didn't notice Taehyung." Jungkook spoke as calm as possible but his words were rushed, Taehyung frozen as he shook his head, Jungkook giving an airy chuckle.

"Last night you were the one to lay down with me. You were the one to say to hold your hand longer.. that is leading me on. Thinking maybe, just maybe you have these tiny feelings for me but the moment you see Minsun, you forget all about me." Jungkook spoke, Taehyung gulped as he looked at his phone.

Misun* Taehyung wrote down, Jungkook closing his eyes as he turned away and walked. "Be outside after school, i'll walk you home." Jungkook spoke as he walked off. Even if he was quite annoyed, he wouldn't leave Taehyung alone. He would just ignore the boy and walk him home— or scold him. He wasn't sure on which option he was going with yet but it was going to be either one.

As for Taehyung, he rubbed his face and sighed, rolling his eyes and walking off. Stupid feelings, stupid ugly feelings. One moment he would be thinking about Jungkook and the other moment he would be thinking about Misun. It was honestly so confusing.