𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"Ah, hey my babies." Jungkook's mother, Micha wiped her tears and brought her twins in for a hug. Taehyung watched Jungkook walk in, gulping as he decided to wait outside of the waiting room. As for Jungkook, he sat next to his mother and rubbed her back, his mother smiling.

"He's okay. Everything is okay I just.." she breathed out shakily and huffed. "It's been happening so recently. My boy, i'm not ready to lose your father." She smiled sadly. Jungkook side hugged his mother. "No one is ever ready to lose a loved one. But, you just gotta remember, you have five kids that will love and care for you." Jungkook mumbled.

Micha smiled and sniffled, kissing the top of Jungkook's head. "My sweet sweet boy." She chuckled, Jungkook smiling lightly. "When can we see daddy?" SooJin asked, SooMin agreeing. "Yeah, when can we see daddy?" She asked as well. Micha smiled at her twins and hummed. "Right now. Come on, grab your dollies." She stood up.

Jungkook breathed out as he followed his mother and siblings but stopped when he saw Taehyung leaning on the wall, his eyes focused on his own fingers. Jungkook smiled lightly. "You can wait in here." Jungkook pointed at the waiting room. Taehyung looked up and nodded, Jungkook giving the boy a smile before leaving with his mother.

As Taehyung took a seat, his phone started to ring which had him sighing. The boy grabbed his phone and watched it ring, even though it was Misun. Mainly because even if he did answer the phone, he wouldn't be able to speak anyways. So instead he waited for the ringing to stop and a few messages popped up. Misun could be forgetful sometimes.

Taehyung smiled lightly at Misun now realizing that Taehyung couldn't answer because he well, couldn't speak. So as he waited, he carried on his talk with Misun. Eventually though, maybe an hour passed and Jungkook was walking into the waiting room. "Hey, sorry I forgot about you for a moment." Jungkook chuckled nervously.

Taehyung shoved his phone in his pocket and stood up before shaking his head. Jungkook only smiled as he then cleared his throat. "I'll walk you home." Jungkook motioned Taehyung to follow, Taehyung a bit confused on where the twins were. "And they're with my mom, I think they're staying the night." Jungkook spoke while he was up ahead.

Taehyung smiled and shook his head. It was funny how Jungkook already knew what Taehyung was thinking. 'Telepathy' he signed even though Jungkook was up ahead and also he wouldn't know even if Jungkook did see. Taehyung hurried beside the male. The whole walk was silent, both seemed to have other things on their mind.

Until Jungkook broke out of his thoughts. "So, what time are we going to the dance?" Jungkook asked while looking up ahead. Taehyung only looked at Jungkook before he put up seven fingers and Jungkook nodded. "Don't worry. I'll just arrive with you two and leave you two be. I never attended a dance, I just don't want to look like a loser." He forced out a laugh.

Taehyung pursed his lips and nodded but nudged Jungkook who stuck his hands in his pockets and chuckled. The walk carried on until the two both stopped, seeing many people walking in and out of his house. Jungkook's eyes widened as he picked up his speed until he was running onto the lawn and into the house, Taehyung following after.

Jungkook pushed his way past the drunks before he found his eldest brother who was chugging a bottle with his other brother and two other boys. "What the hell Dae!" Jungkook pushed his brother who stumbled but rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up kook, i'll have it all clean before mom and dad get back. Have fun while you're here." Dae nudged Jungkook.

"Dad is in the hospital, fuck do you mean have 'fun'!" Jungkook pushed his brothers hand away. "He's fine, I already called mom. They're staying the night." The two got into an argument from there on out, Jungkook and Dae spitting words at each other. Taehyung only held onto Jungkook's shirt so he wouldn't attack.

"Don't you see it? Dad is dying! Unlike you guys i'm moving on before it even happens. I don't want to sit in a hospital all fucking day like you f-" before he knew it, Jungkook's fist was colliding with Dae's face. Taehyung flinched when Jungkook was grabbed away from his grip and being tossed onto the floor.

The fight carried out until Baekhyeon grabbed Dae off Jungkook, Jungkook ready to attack again until Taehyung stepped in front of Jungkook who stopped once Taehyung got in his way, glaring at his brother while blood trickled from his nose. Obviously he was the one who got the worse of it.

"... I can't fucking believe you just said that— who the fuck are you?!" Jungkook looked at Dae who was just as taken back as Jungkook was. "You know what! Fuck you Dae! Fuck you!!" Jungkook kicked the nearest thing and that was a chair. Dae stepped back and watched Jungkook who was ready to go back in for a fight.

Taehyung grabbed onto Jungkook's arm and tugged him away, Jungkook following Taehyung a he let himself bleed all over himself. Taehyung took Jungkook to his own house- or well, Yoongi's house. Once Taehyung unlocked the door, he took Jungkook straight to the bathroom where he forcefully made Jungkook bend over the sink and let the blood drip in.

Taehyung turned the tap on and Jungkook took over the rest as Taehyung grabbed the toilet paper. Once the blood was settling, Jungkook stuffed the toilet paper up his nose after Taehyung gave it to him, rolling his eyes. Just then, Jungkook's eyes widened as he felt his shirt being lifted, Taehyung taking off Jungkook's shirt off completely.

Taehyung cleared his throat as he left the bathroom to go clean Jungkook's bloody shirt. A sigh came from the boy near the sink and looked at himself in the mirror. His brother really beat him ugly huh. A bruise already forming on near his eye and cheek with a swollen nose and scratch near his chin and mouth. It was like a two minute fight and yet Dae made him look like this in that small amount of time.

Jungkook rolled his shoulders back as he left the bathroom and went into the laundry room where he found Taehyung switching shirts. What he didn't expect to see was the bruised body.